Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

Thank ye very kindly miss! I should try to resize it tho. May leave it up a couple of days and let others decide if I should use it. I mean it is my real photo. ;)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hetha, if that's your worst pic, you've got nothin' to worry about. Again, welcome aboard, grab a mug, prepare to have lots of fun, and KEEP THE PIC!! ;) (er, from one redhead to another, o' course!)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*blushes* Oh, thank ye, gents! If i should keep it, do ya think I shold use it as my avatar, or keep it under wraps in my pprofile? ;)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Show it to the world!! Be open! Or, choose a generic avatar like, er, me... ;)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

We were tryin' t' figure out, Diego, if I should use m' pic in m' profile s an avatar or not? What do ye suggest?

Hetha12.jpg

Yeah, yeah, what he said!!

Seriously, if ya don't already have one, go get a pirate hat (anything will do, even something from a costume shoppe [ ;) ]), or the like, and take a pic, and post that as your avatar... I just use this goofy looking thing, cuz, well, it amuses me! That, and I'm not the most computer savvy pirate and my past avatar attemts have failed miserably... ;)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

If I made use of yer picture there and again lass I'd n'er sleep at night! But grammercy. I will says this though fer the reason a red head is revered is that of all the human ingredients of our chemisrty make up. The things that cause our own scent (you know what it be I mean here) our animal scent. Red heads are without exception top of the list fer the dozen roses of which were fresh picked cannot compete with a red heads fresh scent. Second would be brunette and third blonde but that only comes from about forty years of research!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

No worries, Will! I'll send the dinghy back for ya!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

<Takes a mug from Will! Thank ye, kind sir!> My mug is a bit misleading, They used a dark brown dye on my hair, but I think the rebellious natural red, still shows through somewhat. ;) So much for trying to tame the flame, eh?

Hetha12.jpg

<Takes a mug from Will! Thank ye, kind sir!> My mug is a bit misleading, They used a dark brown dye on my hair, but I think the rebellious natural red, still shows through somewhat. ;) So much for trying to tame the flame, eh?

Tame it? Did you say tame it?

Hell, I usually add fuel. More rum!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

:P Thank ye, everyone, Ye hev been most helpful, and kind! *blushes, then drinks more rum, thinking,"Anymore o' this, and I'll end up like M' did last night!"* :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Anymore o' this, and I'll end up like M' did last night!"* 

You say that like its a BAD thing...! *winks and grins rogue-ishly*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Oh, red, by all means!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

i only get red high lights in the summer, but my youngest is a redhead and has the emperment to go with it! :D

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

My red, must mean some sort of trouble, then, for I tend to push people away, rather than entice them..oh wait...that's my attitude..and talkative mouth!

Sort of comes with the territory! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

The territory of simply being "Me," I suppose. M' tend to be openly, and admittedly, tenacious, and can be rather domineering at times, but M' know where my limits are,(weel most o' th' time). :huh: Sometimes I must be reminded, when M' steppin' on someone's feelins a bit, otherwise, I won't know it, til someone gets mad at M'. M' try not to, and M' apologies, when I do, but I canna help being honest and open. :huh:

Hetha12.jpg