Redheads of Pyracy

William Brand

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, my hair was very black when I was little, and my brothers was white.

I think there is enough to tell right now.. hmmm.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merry, I, er... well, now me face matches me hair...

*wipes brow, drinks ice water*

Aye, William, a red-head appreciation party sounds fine indeed! We should come up with food and drink that somehow go along with that theme...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, William, a red-head appreciation party sounds fine indeed! We should come up with food and drink that somehow go along with that theme...

Lobster, to celebrate what we look like after a day at the beach.

Red Wine.

Bacon.

Red meat, raw off the bone.

Cranberries.

hmmm...that's all good for a start.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

:D:D

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

My dearest Red Bess is too honest to actually post her picture here, so I'll do the deed for her.

photo-1061.jpg

In my heart she is a redhead. She was born a redhead trapped in a ash-blonde's body. It just took a while for her inner redhead to manifest itself.

Now let's not split hairs here, folks. It ain't cheatin if she was meant to be red and her follicles didn't cooperate.

My dearest Red Bess is too honest to actually post her picture here, so I'll do the deed for her.

photo-1061.jpg

In my heart she is a redhead. She was born a redhead trapped in a ash-blonde's body. It just took a while for her inner redhead to manifest itself.

Now let's not split hairs here, folks. It ain't cheatin if she was meant to be red and her follicles didn't cooperate.

One can neither blame follicles or barnicles. Aye.

Here's to redheads in spirit!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Sea Rover, she's even more loverly than I thought.. I have to meet up with you two this year if possible!!

My gram had red hair, and mine had reddish undertones. I just helped nature along..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Arrrgh! What's me mug doin' pasted here?

Sjöröveren, Merry, ye be too kind.

But what Sjöröveren says is true -- this is my "natural" haircolor, even if I have to keep replenishing it, every 4-6 weeks. My father had brownish-blonde hair and (no lie) a red beard. So I gots my original hair color from him.

Hmmm, maybe if I let me beard grow.... :blink:

That's a big negetory, mate... there's plenty of us to go around!

:) :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

two hands, no waiting.. for hugs.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

(I am the only brunette of all red headed sisters and brothers & mother)

Although some of ye lads look a little too young and sweet for me mother, since she found me true love - I promised a post for her. She doesn't do computers.

Penelope Pirate is a beautiful, 50-something, talented, artistic, history loving, smoking, drinking redheaded gypsy pirate wench - just watch out for her evil and fierce twin sister MadMollyM'Guire. Known to appear without notice. Consider yerself warned.

I'm having trouble getting her photo to scan, but you can write to her via snail mail: c/o PO Box 853 Ilwaco, WA 98624. Or send email that I will forward.

Or come introduce yerself properly at the Tall Ships in Ilwaco - Saturday Piradical Party at Paint N the Town Red. May 14, 2005. She's just likely to sail off with some crazy handsome pirate, whom I can't wait to affection call "Daddy"

It's a Pirate's Life for Me!

mermaidpirate.jpg

Aye, William, a red-head appreciation party sounds fine indeed!  We should come up with food and drink that somehow go along with that theme...

Lobster, to celebrate what we look like after a day at the beach.

Red Wine.

Bacon.

Red meat, raw off the bone.

Cranberries.

hmmm...that's all good for a start.

B)

and how about -

red velvet cake

johnny walker red

red hots

red flannel hash

killian's red

red-skin potatoes? B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

and dont forget Paint N the Town Red! (.com!) B)

I love it! Going to use these ideas for an event meself! In honor of me mother - she'll love it! B)

Did anyone say swedish fish candies - red - no fat! mmm!

Like your new avatar Lady Snow. It's new right? You are a sparkling star!

It's a Pirate's Life for Me!

mermaidpirate.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated my profile, and added my mugshot. If anyone cares to look. Unfortunatley, it is my worst pic. The boneheads who photographed me, told the hairstylist, to try and dye my hair brown! Couldn't get rid of all my red tho. A natural scarlet, with some carroty-brass highlights. Yes, it's truly me...hideous..isn't it? My husband see fit to jealously guard the pic in his personal stash somewhere, even I can't find, til I forced him to dig it up..all my other pics are lost, during the move, due to water damage...sigh..and they were much better!

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

:huh: O' Course I'm a lass! Sorry, Christine if m' nick was so misleadin'! <Pours Christine a mug of her favorite> There ye go, miss! :huh:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

;) Cheers and Huzzah then! ;) Christine, miss, ye don't think I ..scared these men do ye? I mean, that's the only pic I hev in m' stash. Should I remove it?

Hetha12.jpg