How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Thats wonderful PPhil...but eh...what, pray tell does that enitle?

LOL - actually, probably not a lot -

It's a second-year fair that's moved to a less-than-desirable location, but maybe if we give a good show, they'll get popular.

I "played" with some of the cast last year unofficially, so this year it'll just be official, and me cabin boys'll get some exposure to treadin' th' boards.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is at the coal st. park in wilkes-barre, pa

it's memorial day weekend and the first 2 weekend in june. impact jousters is the host and do the jousting shows. they are the jouster troupe at our pa ren faire from mid-august til the end of october. there is the cast that makes up the residents of the shire, per se. and various vendors and independent acts such as empty hats, a minstrel quartet with giacomo, looney lucy, demetrius and (well last season it was) will the thrill.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

...and independent acts such as empty hats, a minstrel quartet with giacomo, looney lucy, demetrius and (well last season it was) will the thrill.

Empty Hats is a great group!

And Giacomo does his own little comedy schtick on the side - funny stuff!

~ Vegetius

here's the link for any information you may have:

http:// impactjousters.com/emmf.htm

i just got an email from the elfqueen and i have to be there next sunday. see you then pphil?

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Was feelin' great..now..terrible! Need more drink! :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

here's the link for any information you may have:

http:// impactjousters.com/emmf.htm

i just got an email from the elfqueen and i have to be there next sunday. see you then pphil?

Aye - when the Elf Queen calls, ALL must appear! LOL

~ Vegetius

Sorry t' hear that.. A speedy recovery t' ye then... :)

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Mad Jack the only thing that'l cut into your drynking would be runnin out! ;) Take a couple excedrin P M's and go back to sleep and sweat it outa ye when ya wakes drink some spicey hot chicken broth and mayhaps somes noodles puts in a movie and sleep through mnost a it as well. by dinner best find a nice pot a stew to be sure and drink not of the alcohol one day and tomorrow ye will be a snot nosed brat jes as ye were afore! ;) I cracks meself ups I does. Never mind, jes kiddin ye (ceptin fer the beginnings o this post)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye I'll just bust it out fer the mates and fer you to consider that the easy part of life is realizin not to make it harder than it is!

S M I L E S

tis the longest word in the English language fer thar be a mile a tween the "s's"

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Ye be of many welcomes me lady. I jes think of the Michael Jackson trial and that makes me smile so wide! (i wonders after I say that ) I wonder what the sound (I mean for recording purposes) is going to sound like in a state penitentury? Ah hah ha ha ha ha hah :lol:

Overcast here, but optimistic about job hunt...had two interviews, both went well....

Hetha12.jpg