How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I t'was lookin' forward to a nice weekend with nothin' ta do, an' then I gets information I need ta be at the PRP workshop tomorrow ta deal with the play we's preform at some venues. I'm the narrator.

So much fer me lazin' back. :lol:

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

how am I feel'n ...seems that I trust the wrong people...been betrayed again..

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

:huh: so sorry to hear that, lady seahawke, i know just how you must feel. being the trusting person i am, i know- here with the pyrates - i get hurt too.

we supposed to be hitting the 70's here in ne pa for the next several days! works for me! :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Well Ladds an Lasses

I had me the mother of all bad work weeks an I has come down with the pox of a virus an the weather has turned cold an wet , but I has come into some moneys what I hereto had not expected an have fallen into a vat of me brotherinlaws rum free of course , an I has just purchased a large collection of firearms two of which have turned out to be the finest flinters what I has ever come accross ... I'd say I am feelin pretty *#%!ing good right about now but thanks fer askin Ladd. :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Thank you Lady Snow, it is hard to get over a dagger being stuck in the back from one while another sticks one in the heart especially again. It was a very long time before I opened back up to anyone and yet it happened. Someday I will learn I guess. I guess I will need to keep everyone at arm's length and lock my heart away.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

introspective...discarding old useless thoughts that do not serve me..to leave me open for new thoughts and ideas.

Spent the weekend in debauchery..Now I am spent, I am still..draining away and getting rid of the toxins(aye..hungover I am..ugh)

The only thing I've found permanent and everlasting is Change.

;) Some weekend! ;)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Thanks be to some twit on the airplane I took from Toronto to Minneapolis, I'm sick a a bloody dog. Sick, sick, sick. Some d@mned upper respiratory thing that's got me flat on me back. I hate air travel!! ;) This is so cutting into me drinking!!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Feelin' GREAT!

Just got back in town and found an email tellin' me that me an' me cabin-boys have been invited ta join the cast of th' Endless Mountains Medieval Fest - we start rehearsals this weekend - yee-haww!

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Feelin' GREAT!

Just got back in town and found an email tellin' me that me an' me cabin-boys have been invited ta join the cast of th' Endless Mountains Medieval Fest - we start rehearsals this weekend - yee-haww!

;) wtg for your cabin boys! was going to go auditiion, but being without transportation, would make it a hardship to ask someone to get me there. anyway - while i was typing this, i got im'd by another friend (a rennnie) and was given the address and told to talk to the director so i may be in the cast after all! see you soon!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire