How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was quite disappointed a little while ago, then I was quite p.o'd, but now that I have things in proper perspective, I feel good (nananananana... I knew that I would now...)

I'm also ready for some pretty weather!

Fancy

I feel better.. better than I have in days. I guess I am looking forward more.. instead of behind me.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

feeling? looking foprward to spendin this weekend with my cabin boys ion their school camous. get to chat with their teahers, reconnect with some other parent-type friends i haven't seen since fall family weekend and hoping to be drawn in the raffle to play an extra in a new indie film by golden horse productions. hopefully, get the chance to meet terence knox from st. elsewhere. he's in the film and the extras are for a bar scene, so it's kinda fitting.

~snow :ph34r:

:huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Utoh... how do I feel? This may be dangerous to askin' dependin' on the time 'o the month! :huh:

At the moment however- I'm tried and very tried of having this bloody cold that won't leave me in peace already! Sick in a nutshell, sore throat and cough are making me nuts. For some reason I also feel oddly whiney tonight while is why I'm probably whining now! B) Along with bored and slightly worried about other things in my head. :ph34r:

right now very tired...have had horrendous last few days...on the go no stop...now am winding down and there is warm blanket and soft pillow calling my name...so I will bid you all a good night. G-d bless...

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Mixed really

Relieved actually to find that its that time of the month Mary does not want to be preggers!

Then pissed that its that time of the month....

Then happy cause i just got back from vinni's house.

Then tired fromall the kisses

Then scared because i blurted out that i love him.... and wanted to run for the hills so fast my head spun. The wierd thing is that i really do think in my heart i'm completly smitten, and am really falling for him but my logical brain wont let me!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Smitten is good, but real love takes time and a mutual feeling. Its not found in a card or a sonnet. Its there when you remember how they take their coffee or what they like for breakfast.. and it has to be mutual.

How do i feel?? older by a million years.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

And I feel great! Even tho my cold may be over, I have allergies again, sneezing a lot. I still feel great-lol!

;) that was yesterday - today the cold returned full force!!! unreal and unwelcome! wishing for balmy breezes and some fyne company, grub and grog! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Right now...... I'm in a really good mood..... Spring had arived, so it's not as dang cold...... Kinda wierd to be in such a good mood tho..... My boss is going to a convention, and wants to take a Hot Sause bottle mascot...... and she is leaving Thursday morning (tonight is Tuesday)..... I have the stuff to make it, but only one day to make the bottle, with a very complex logo..... but I started glueing to base together, and it was like falling offa log.... went together easy..... start the logo tomarrow, and work all night if I have to......

Dang..... must be the bottle of rum she bought me...... ;)

(my boss understands bribery.......)

A wee bit tired an' since I just woke up...I guess that's natural...life's been pretty unpredictable as of late and that's been drainin' me energy a wee bit. Hopefully I can kick that 'ere soon...

naaa... gotta clear away that haze... :)

Has anyone else out there felt "on edge" lately?

The last few days I've felt like a bowstring drawn all the way back. It culminated in a terrible headache yesterday (something I seldom get), a headache so bad I actually took something for it.

And at least one other person I know felt "it" too... a disturbance in the force... :rolleyes:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

feeling more than a bit drained but wishing I was some where else.. some where warm and sunny.. of course its cold and snowy here.. perfect weather to cuddle.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Your's truly is in the throws of Spring/Cabin Fever! And of course, it snowed last night. Nothing huge, mind you. Just a nuisance couple of inches. But I want to be outside - grilling food, riding me horse, breaking wind... I don't care, as long as it's OUTSIDE.

Aside from that, it's close to the weekend, and that's a wonderful thing. And a lovely bottle of tequila is calling me name - :rolleyes:

*SIGH*

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Rummy how I envy you... ahhh... the beach, tis a wonderous thing. I am in a fabulous wonderful mood, on this wonderful day. I woke feeling great, and then felt even greater by this afternoon, the only thing that would make it better is my lover and I on the beach, he and I hand in hand, on this grand grand day.

Fancy