How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel cold... (just kidding)

I feel antsy... know what I mean. I want to get out, go somewhere I've never been before, do something I've never done before (or do it somewhere else and better) have an adventure... I'm always feeling like this. :D

I'm also feeling a bit... hot. just got a really nice email. :D

Fancy

I'm also feeling a bit... hot. just got a really nice email.  :D

:D

...that'll do it to ya, every time...

Right now, my back is killing me...I usually don't mind pain, but this is from too many hours in this ^&%$# computer chair, which has a 15 degree list to port...

...maybe I'll just lay down on the floor and type...

...y'all excuse me while I stick some needles in myself...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Feeling strangely contented at the Moment-Just ate Dinner-Good Mac and Cheese, Dear, Thanks-Got a Law and Order on the Box whilst I'm Cruisin' the Pyracy Pub-readin' all Yer Posts-Things Seem Ok right now...

:huh: RtR :lol:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Lessee.... feeling a little bit better than before. Still have a slightly stuffy nose, but not as bad as before. No sore throat anymore, thankfully. Found out I'm allergic to the night time Nyquil. It was rather scary actually. First time I took it I was so desperate to breathe normally thru the night that I took 2 gel caps. Which, btw, said is the required dosage for adults. Well, I slept thru the night just fine, it's when I woke up. I sat up with my head spinning. I felt really weird. I went in to the bathroom and saw my pupils were dilated so wide. Standing was a bad thing. Next thing I knew, I felt all tingly and cold, blood pressure dropping, everything went from bright to dark. Okay, no more taking 2 of those! I thought that was what caused that to happen. So I tried only one gel cap last night so I again could sleep thru the night. I didn't pass out this time, but was still slightly dizzy and my eyes got dilated again. At one point I felt all cold, as if the blood pressure was dropping a little. Yup, I'm done, that's it for me, no more Nyquil. I never had a problem with it before until now, how weird.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I sat up with my head spinning. I felt really weird. I went in to the bathroom and saw my pupils were dilated so wide. Standing was a bad thing. Next thing I knew, I felt all tingly and cold, blood pressure dropping, everything went from bright to dark.

Christine, they are made for a man who weighs about 200 lbs, not for someone who is smaller. I've had that happen with over the counter Store brands before. The dosage isn't always accurate or evenly mixed. I'm very careful with most store-brands and even some name ones.

I lost a whole day and night with the same results as yours..

I hear you are having more rain today, but with less in the rest of the week.. YEAH!!

I guess my go away rain talisman worked..

talismen

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Dancing in circles...WOOHOO I see BLUE SKY... clouds yes...BUT THERE IS BLUE SKY out ther.... :huh: No rain at the moment...got to go...time for RL to be calling.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Goodness, Christine, that seems a bit scary. I've never had a reaction like that to over the counter stuff myself, but I reckon it could happen any time. I'm glad you're feeling better. Merrydeath, you stay away from the over the counters too. Ya'll just best stick to rum, huh? :)

PyratePhil, how did the needle-sticking go? I hope you're out of pain now. I reckon I could send YOU a really nice email to take your mind off of your back, at least for a few minutes. :lol:

Blackjohn, that's how I feel... anticipating some action... Need, no NEED action and adventure.... yeah. that's it.

And I'm also feeling relief, my phones were messed up earlier and I couldn't get online, now I can... YEA! :huh:

Fancy

Well I'm watching the rain come down so hard it's actually flooding my balcony because the water can't drain out of the drain hole fast enough.

Pretty nifty...well I hope it doesn't actually fill up and come into my apartment.

Other than that I'm feeling fine. Got all my sewing projects that I'm going to do for now out of the way. Now I'm going to work on my feather hat pins to sell at the Escondido faire.

Wow this rain is really coming down hard! Well I'm impressed!

I seemed to have missed being seriously sick. My companion came down sick three weeks ago with Bronchitis and he's pretty much over it, except for some nasty coughing.

I learned that as soon as someone around me gets sick I run for the Echinacea and Zinc. Seems to do the trick for me. Course getting a flu shot last year in Sept. seems to help too. I hate shots, but for the last 4 years I've gotten them and I haven't been sick at all. I use to get at least 2 nasty colds a year that would have me down for a good 2 weeks solid. Now, no more.

I hope the rest of you feel better soon.

Well must go now.

Rumba Rue

**Smile and Let Your Spirit Soar** :)

Bored... anticipating some action...

hmmm... time to go MAKE some!!!

...never anticipate... :)

I guess my go away rain talisman worked..

LOL - good one!

PyratePhil, how did the needle-sticking go? I hope you're out of pain now. I reckon I could send YOU a really nice email to take your mind off of your back, at least for a few minutes.

Much better, M'lady, thank ye...I at least neutralized SOME o' th' pain...but just coverin' up symptoms, I be afraid...

...ALL really nice email gladly accepted - I'll jes' tilt me back-board to view 'em... :lol:

I learned that as soon as someone around me gets sick I run for the Echinacea and Zinc. Seems to do the trick for me.

Jes a side-bar 'ere...iffin yer echinacea has Vitamin C in it, the Zn will be cancellin' it out...but if it work fer ya', more power to ya!

To all the bunk-mates in Californi-aye...here's wishin' some drier times! (Even tho' NPR said yer pushin' the wet record this year... :lol: )...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

:lol:

Feelin' a bit caged cause I be wantin' to sail and me mate doesn't. He be stayin right here he say. I say we need to see new waters. What's a pirate to do?

I be sailin' with him to what ever end. :lol:

Floggin's are a natural part of life

"Well behaved women rarely make history."

Member of the International Wenches Guild

VERY tired...exhausted. It was a heck of a day...

But, now the moon is shin'n very bright...the skies are clearing. So, as soon as I get m'second wind. Things twill be bright.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

The moon is bright, and smiling down on me, I got a wonderful phone call, and I feel happy...

I just hope it lasts for the next 60 years..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Its cold and damp here, so me bones be achin'... but, as always, I'm glad ta be here!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

It's snowing, so thinking of that makes me happy, but then I'm kinda dreading having to go back to doing my computers homework. That's the thing about having to do your homework on the computer, it's easy to get distracted. <_<

Get better, all y'all who are sick!

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Kinda sick at my stomach at the moment...tis a mix of a rather potent Vintner's Blend Zinfandel and my last client...a rather whiney young lass who, during a lower back tattoo, fired a gunshot of a fart in m'face!!!!!

On second though, I'm feeling violated!!!! <_<

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

a rather whiney young lass who, during a lower back tattoo, fired a gunshot of a fart in m'face!!!!!

:D:D:D

So sorry - but I was feeling a bit sleepy, and now I'm laughin' me fool head off!! Nothin' like gettin' a full broadside right in the kisser!! :D

Sigh....No Zin (RED!) for me tonight ...but instead I'm enjoying a nice Cab and DARK, DARK ghirardelli double chocolate ...and needless to say, I'm feelin' rather mellow and just a WEE bit dizzy...

and I'm not even blonde! :D

das

Nothin' like gettin' a full broadside right in the kisser!! :D

Sigh....No Zin (RED!) for me tonight ...but instead I'm enjoying a nice Cab and DARK, DARK ghirardelli double chocolate ...and needless to say, I'm feelin' rather mellow and just a WEE bit dizzy...

and I'm not even blonde! :D

das

Well, at least I wasn't working with my mouth open. ewwwww....

And after that, the thought of chocolate makes me a bit, errrr...squeamish.

:D

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

Well the rain has finally stopped and the sun is out.

I've been trying my darndest to come up with what I want to write about how I'm feeling right now. Perhaps a bit sad that there are some people that feel I'm way overboard with an anchor tied to my feet. I never ever claimed to be perfect, nor do I want to be. Life is a learning experiance that never ends.

All I can really say is, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." ;)

Rumba Rue

** B) **