How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad ye be feelin' better, Syren. :) Now ye best be taken good care of yo'rself from here on out.

Only 8 years, Cheeky? :)

Feeling a wee bit better.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Sore! I've been doing major landscaping and maintenance in the yard and garden for the last three days, 'cause it's been in the high 60s and 70s. Trying to beat the rain and snow predicted for the next five days. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Sore! I've been doing major landscaping and maintenance in the yard and garden for the last three days, 'cause it's been in the high 60s and 70s. Trying to beat the rain and snow predicted for the next five days. :blink:

Ya...ain't Spring grand, Ransom?! :lol:

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Budweiser and their Clydesdale horses. When I was around two or three I have pictures of my dad holding me next to them. So they are down the street from me and I stopped to play with them and of course Im going to take my wee one later after school...They are simply magnificent....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

now Im really excited. Took my wee one back to see them and all ten of the horses were there as well as King the dalmation. My wee one lit up like a christmas tree and gave me the biggest hug..made me feel on top of the world. I have the best kid in the whold world... :D:D:D

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Oooo... the Bud Clydesdales are an awesome sight that's for sure. Especially when all "suited up".

Have fun tomorrow, lass. :D

Prayers heading out to ye, Cheeky. :::hugs:::

~Lady B

:D Very sore. I have been having problems with my lower back again, I was hoping that I was done with having back surgeries but I guess Im wrong. I go to a new doctor on April 28th as my old doctor/surgeon retired, and if the my old doc is right I'm headed for the table again and this time a full fusion from my tail bone to about my waist area or L2 in doctor speak. I do hope this day finds everyone else in good spirits and doing well.

bloated and uncomfortable

Hell with it, I'm starting a workout schedule around my work hours

Animal

Since the surgery I have been working out..But now that I am fully released I can do crunches and sit-ups as well as weight lifting again. Kick-Boxing is GREAT! I have so missed it...Good to see you starting a workout Schedul Animal.

Morgan sorry to hear about that, Hopefully the Dr. will not need to go in and do such, will keep you in my prayers.

Dealing with a horrible migraine. Damn, f*ing things! I'd love for someone to come up with a cure from them forever! I called my on-call doctor and they prescribed maxalt. I had taken it before, it works pretty good if taken right away. This one creeped up on me and then just suddenly turned worse. I got the maxalt in me a bit late, but it's slowly taking the edge off. I've gone from pain to numb, lol! To anyone who has never had a migraine consider yerself very lucky! It be so painful, makes you want to crawl in a dark room and die, ugh! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine, Morgan... hope the Doctors don't give you the run around any more.

Glad ye be doin' better, Syren. :)

~Lady B

Relieved.

I now know why I was having back problems…I left work yesterday and went to my GP. She informed me that I have a pinched nerve in my lower back not only causing a constant dull pain, but it is also the cause of why the top of my left leg was going numb. She has now instructed me to visit a physical fitness expert to help resolve this problem. Great! I can lose weight at the same time.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Painting, huh? What color and where if you don't mind my asking. :)

I'm good. Not sick. Allergies aren't bothering me. Stuffed again from my leftovers from Dodici's (OMG best place to eat!) and back to repacking the clothes cause the box they were in... is falling a part and too big. After that is cleaning and other chores. Hopefully this evening, will FINALLY finish up on the quilted petticoat I've been working on for what seems like FOREVER! Gorgeous day outside but can't take my cat for a walk (he's not suppose to be here). Bummed a little about that and so is he. He's cute when I walk him on his little kitty harness. :)

~Lady B

SOOOO glad to be home! Hmm a gent hit my truck this morning as I was pulling into a space he decides to back out and not look so his mirror just touched my truck. Mind you he paid no attention to my horn though he did cuss me out and act stupid in front of my wee one and other people. I just calmly got out and began to look for damage which further annoyed him..he hit ME! Stupid Man! Then as Im driving to work it's raining really hard...Two lane road woods on one side the creek on the other and what happens..My wiper motor goes out so I have to slow down to 5mph an hour to drive because I cannot see but I cannot pull over either. THEN I get to work at 9 and about 15 minutes into my shift the front end floods! Wet Vacs and squeegee's to the rescue! And to finish off the morning..about 11 am we got smoke in the store from a small fire and had to evacuate the store and stand in the drizzle and the firemen were not even cute! :lol: What a day!