How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Im really going to have to lock these gals up in chastity belts! Talk about me learning new things..where do they come up with half this stuff...wait I do not wish to know....Ill just let daddy handle it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Dad... ye need to put yer two cents in as well Mom... remember that...snigger

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Now, now...

ugh coughing my head off and hoping I don't cough my insides all out of whack again...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I feel like it would do me no good to write about all the things that have been negative in my life this month. Instead I am going to tell you all that I have made the decision that there is a silver lining to all the clouds even if it is the showers that let you know that you need a new umbrella.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

Nervous and getting more so everyday. Hugs to everyone else that is having so hard a time..

Christine let some sunshine in to fill you up.

Silkie buy a crazy new umbrella in bold colors with tassels and have fun playing in the rain!

Patrick sorry bout them Dishes! I HATE doing dishes!

I hope that Jack gets well, and that he gets in to see his Dr. and finds it is nothing serious!

A rum and coke sounds divine, but Ill just take the coke if you do not mind...and your hat! *Grins*

All the girls were up to 4 this morning running around the house like chickens squeeling and sqwauking and they are STILL here. I think I need a long vacation after this one lol!

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Wow...page 193 proves we are all suffering Winter doldrums.

Time to dust off the acoutrements of Spring and Summer! Hammocks, tents, the barbie..start sewing for the new season of fun.

I'll take a liberal Morgan and Coke please, one for all the other suffrerers, a big beer and a towel fer Patrick

and a just Coke with cherries for Syren.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...

Found out a close friend/co-worker of mine has tried to commit suicide, thankfully she didn't succeed. A few things caused her pain like being written up for something so stupid, worrying about her mom out in South Carolina. Her mom has diabetes and doesn't always take care of herself properly. The final thing that sent her over the edge was her boyfriend of 26 years broke up with her. He had proposed to her, but he lives in New York. He wants her to move back out there. She told him she can't just yet, she moved out here to take care of her God-daughter. Guess he got tired of waiting and decided to just put an end to it, ugh! That hit her so hard, she just didn't want to live anymore.

I felt so bad that she didn't call me first. Now she's under close watch with her doctors and her family. I have no idea when she'll return to work, if ever. I just feel so bad for her, I know that kind of pain, it's horrible! I myself can't imagine getting to the point of suicide, but I'll admit to having that hopeless feeling and not wanting to feel anything anymore. Anyone ever see that movie with Jim Carrey, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?" You can have your mind erased of a relationship so you no longer feel the pain. That would be better than death.

I told my friend I'm here when she needs to talk. That's all I can do, be a good friend and hope she gets through this.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I feel icky :unsure:

How much rum does it take t' kill a cold? :unsure:

Lets find out...

One....

Two....

Th-th-three.......

*THUD*

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Migrainous, queasy & really fatigued

... and I have to get on a plane tomorrow morning -- 5 hr. flight -- and I hate to fly!!!

And I haven't finished packing yet either.

*Moan* I want to stay home!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

With my fingers

:P

well ye just keep practicing Cannibal, one day she will let ye remove th' training wheels :lol:

How does one know if some of their Titanium nuts and bolts are loose???

check t' see if yer muffler be loose, just grab it firmly with hand and shake it back and forth, if it moves more then a couple inches then ye may have some loose bolts.

Some men carry Trojans, me, I carry a spare wrench. :ph34r:

:lol:

::hold on now....Black Syren?? :ph34r: now I am confused....::

Edited by MadL

Exhausted! :ph34r: What a nutty night at work, ugh! So glad to be home. I'm just vegging now, unwinding.........*big sigh*

I'm also hoping a close of friend of mine is doing okay. She found out her mom only has a few months to live. She has cancer of the kidneys, it was discovered too late and has spread. She flew out to Michigan earlier today to be with her and her brothers. I just felt so bad for her, it's not fair. What also makes it sad is that her mom had just re-married last month on Valentine's Day. Ugh.... :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I meant the metal hardware in my leg! My knee has been feeling diffrent and I was wondering if I might have broke some of the hardware. I never knew or felt when I broke the titanium rod in my femur and it was broke for 2 weeks. The only thing I knew was I could not put weight on it and had to put myself back on crutches. So was curious...

Yikes... Let's hope nothin' serious, Syren. :lol: Damn, girl! Just had surgery!

Christine... sorry t' hear about yo'r friend. That is a bit much for someone to handle. I wonder what Foamy would say about that 26 yr relationship thing. I don't know if a good chat would have helped and not to be grim but with so much bashing her head in... she needs a complete escape from everything.

:::Sneaks over to MadL and whisks away the rum::: No need in letting it go t' waste.

Me... well, fair... I suppose. Heath ok despite the back aching from that old contusion received from a horse accident. Oh, well. Working on getting that delt with.

Family drama (as always this week... and it's getting tiresome). Niece fell down the stairs, Dalton couldn't get ahold of anyone, called me. Raced up to CR to take Hailey to the hospital. Mom went with me. Hailey was fine, no broken arm. Sis went into surgery... ummm, for a boob job. I'm generally keeping silent about that. And as always, that's not the half of it. :blink:

Still job hunting, applying at so many places it's pathetic. Hoping for this job at the local Vet. We shall see though. Smaller town I'm liking better though. Not all the chaos of CR and the devastation still everywhere (I don't know how all ye New Orleans people do it! I really don't.).

So, tired, a little achey... but... hanging in there. Barely.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So damn easy to say that life's so hard

Everybody's got their share of battle scars

As for me, I'd like to thank my lucky stars that I'm alive and well...

It'd be easy to add up all the pain

And all the dreams you sat and watched go up in flames

Dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain

But not me... I'm alive

And today you know that's good enough for me

Breathin' in and out's a blessing can't you see

Today's the first day of the rest of my life and I'm alive

And well... I'm alive and well

The stars are dancin' on the water here tonight

It's gonna fall a soul when there's not a soul in sight

This boat has caught it's wind and brought me back to life now I'm alive and well

No more Dr. Smith for me folks, unless its really called for. Spending about two years in the pacific will change your outlook on things a bit... seen people go through some pretty bad stuff and still keep their spirits up.

Edited by NVBarbossa

This whole economy crap is really pissing me off! Found out my mom was laid off today. She was all upset on Friday because they had a huge lay off. Turns out she was supposed to be one of the co-workers to be let go on Friday, but her boss struggled with the idea all weekend. She worked a full day, having no idea it was going to happen. They asked her earlier in a meeting if she'll take a pay cut and take one day off during the week. She had a feeling it was either that or be let go so she opted for the pay cut. Better than no job at all she thought. At the end of the day she got called in to the boss's office, she suddenly had a bad feeling. They told her not to take it personally, they just can't afford to keep her at this time. So many people have been laid off from this avionics company, at this rate they won't have anyone there! It just really sucks, she had been there for 7 years! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg