How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should head to bed. Been feeling horrid since yesterday. Checked on WebMD and eMedicine. Found my symptoms are Dizziness. Meaning I have all this:

dizzy, tired, headache and head pressure, blurred vision, cotton mouth, ears itiching and pressure, chest congestion and discomfort, nausea, extremities tingling & weakness, clumsiness, loss of appetite...

Yeah, I'll watch myself. Hope I don't have to go to the hospital though. Can't really afford to either way.

OK... off to bed... to rest.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

For the first time in a long time I am fearing driving in the snow. This is usually not an issue but there has been very little snow in South Jersey lately and I believe I need new tires. Well ...at least I will be driving home at 2:30 AM when no one but the snow plows and ...ewwwww ...drunks. drat ...okay ...defensive driving at its best.

Glad that my fever is finally down this morning. It's been so weird! On Friday night I tried that new lasagna dish from Pizza Hut. It was very salty and it didn't sit too well. I drank lots of water to flush the saltiness. I slept okay that night and I thought everything was fine.

I woke up Saturday morning and felt horrible. I had cramps so bad and felt nauseous. I ate something light, thinking maybe I was just hungry and then went back to bed. I didn't sleep too good and I felt like if I sat up I'd have to run for the bathroom. My stomach hurt. I stayed laying down for awhile. Later on in the late afternoon I sat up just a little bit and was hit with a wave of nausea. I couldn't stop it and ran for the bathroom. I actually felt a lot better, probably should have done that sooner. So, I thought that was the end of it, but then I kept feeling out of sorts. I started getting the chills. I also was quite weak, couldn't stand up for too long. I wondered if I had fever because of the chills. I took my temperature and it was 101, yikes! Okay, I think this is more than just that food not sitting well with me. I started thinking I may have got the stomach flu again. It's been really bad at my work. We've had to shut down the dining room and keep residents in their room. I already got it the first time a couple of weeks ago. The only thing is I didn't feel nauseous anymore after I only threw up once, hmmm....Well, I did all I could to bring down the fever and dealt with the chills. This morning it was at low grade, so I took some more tylenol and now it's back down normal. Hopefully it stays like that. I'm debating about going to the doctor, just to make sure everything's fine and stays that way. Ugh, what a night! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Christine..theres a stomach thing going around..hope you feel better. Ever consult a nutritionist?

I am sleeeepy :P

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I went to the doctor earlier today and yup, it's a small bout of the stomach flu. I say small because by the time I went in it had pretty much run it's course. The fever finally was down and was staying down. I was told to still do a bland diet, the BRAT diet, for the rest of the day and just take it easy. They were slightly concerned when they found traces of blood in my urine test. I explained that my time of the month ended the middle of last week so that might be the reason for the blood. They decided to send it to the lab for further inspection, just in case. I'm not worried, I actually am feeling a lot better and I think this thing was just a 24 hour bug. Just like the last time I had it as well.

I want to look in to seeing what I can take to help boost my immune system. For the longest time I had not been sick, but then Christmas Eve I caught the cold and now this stomach flu, twice! I take that Vitamin C stuff, but I guess it's not enough. Hmmm....

I'm sleepy as well *yawn* :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sleepy...the spawn has decided she's a morning bebbe...and mama is sooooo not...

Ahh.... the wonders of small whelps. ;) You might as well get used to it Brig, it only gets worse. <_<

Take care and try to sleep when the wee one does.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Sleepy...the spawn has decided she's a morning bebbe...and mama is sooooo not...

Ahh.... the wonders of small whelps. ;) You might as well get used to it Brig, it only gets worse. <_<

Take care and try to sleep when the wee one does.

Animal

Thanks, Animal. ;) I shall do just that!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

• 2 weeks later...

Worried. Jack's been experiencing symptoms that seem to indicate angina. He goes to the doctor on Friday and I'm crossing my fingers it's not too serious. I've been bugging him to go to the doctor for three years now - he's finally realising that as you get older stuff starts happening. And heart problems run in his family - I would rather not be a young widow, thank you very much.

RHJMap.jpg

Hmmmmm there are a milion things I can think of I'd rather be doing.....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Mildly frustrated by some unexpected & unavoidable setbacks that have kept me from fulfilling some promises.

But, resigned to being simply 'unreliable' these days.

Gonna watch a movie with Mr. H. instead and not fret about things I can't change.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Damnation... same olde, same olde...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I'm kinda peeved....

I got drafted to waRsh dishes..... but the water heater broke last night, so I couldn't work....

So I hadda go in this afternoon to waRsh alla the dishes....

And then waRsh them again in about half an hour......

Just gotta let the water heater get th' water hot again..... I used it all up doing last nights dished today......

And I get to shovel alla the snow that fell offa th' roof.... again......

Didn't get anything else done today.....

Brain Dead :lol:

I hates Acronyms :blink:

If one wants t' test someone for their knowledge then WHY ask a bunch o' silly questions that everyone Knows he will not remember after passing th' test and will Never have any Need t' Know after passing th' bloody test?!

:lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Exhausted..I have a house full of ten year old girls and all painting their nails and talking about boys..I tried telling em boys were icky and stinky and mean..but they just giggle and go back to their conversation...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Boy do you have yer hands full!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/