How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Touchy-feely time, gang!

You KNOW the way my mind works...you KNEW this was coming...I WARNED you... :D

...how do you FEEL...

........right here, right now?

I'll kick off...tired; coming off a long jag of sleep-deprivation experimentation; mellow (Thank You, Anita!); neither optimistic nor pessimistic about the future; happy to be allowed to share my particular brand of insanity with you all...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okayokayokay...I'll behave and have a go at this...

How do I feel RIGHT now:

Driven to figger out what the heck 'modderas' were...

Concerned that all my friends who suddenly came down with a stomach bug today might have passed some nasty puke germ onto me

Irritated that I haven't figgered out what 'modderas' are yet

Contented that my house is all neat and tidy

Frustrated that no one else knows what 'modderas' are...

And slightly embarrassed that I seem to have so much in common with Monk... :D

:D

das

feel? ok RL now.

hell why not. ...ok...here we go....

a little sad...alone. been raining all day, actually for the last several days. Although lost my father the end of last year...every so often think of him. questions that were never asked never answered.

Hoping that the pain in my throat isn't something more...since they swore they got all the cancer in the second operation last Oct. Wondering if I will ever be able to speak normally again...use to be able to sing...really sing. Sang solo, duet, trio...not now. my voice since the operation gives out. After three major operations in the last two years am praying that there will be no more. so sometimes a little scared. But, I know what ever comes I will be able to handle it. I always do. Every operation I have had I have gone through it alone....so it would be no different.

I take care of myself...I don't expect anything...so am never disappointed. I think that covers it for now.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

"Pressured" "In a Hurry" and late. I always feel this way and tonight is no exception. I am smokin' right along here all things bein' said., but I would like to have had it yesterday., and I wont have it for 4 more years., but the Aventure really begins in 3.

Ancy.,impatient.,and planning.,always planning and in the mean time working and savin treasure. I do it to myself., but I can see light on the horizon.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Like sh*t! I was up in LA this past weekend working the Galifrey convention, helping my friend out who reps celebs. The rains are so bad all over Southern California. I got quite sick since Thursday. I'm waiting for the cold medicine to kick in so I can breathe and go back to bed. So, yup, I feel like utter crap! It didn't help either when I slipped and fell carrying stuff to and from my guyfriend's garage. I bruised up my left hip and butt. I was like, "yup, great way to the end this weekend!" Damn these rains! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Tired, was up late at a Toby Keith cancert, amazingly good with indoor fireworks and stage cameras. Then I stayed up wondering who would show up on pyracy. Woke up this AM with my contacts still in.. major owie.

Hope you feel better soon, Christine hunny.. all the virtual hugs you need, (just don't sneeze on me).

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well, following a bit of a theme - I feel sick. Afraid that I'm soon going to be lost amid a mountain of tissues.

On an emotional level - tired, confused and unsure. No matter how many plans I make, nothing ever works out correctly.

Also feeling my curiosity piqued at the mention of a Galifry convention . . .

Wired and frustrated.

We're short staffed at work today and too many people are calling to make reservations. Meanwhile, I'm really wired for putting the kit together for a 2nd century Roman Auxilliary, and I really want to be searching sources on the web. And checking in here, of course... :D

Hawkyns

:D

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

BORED 'n frustrated....from all this snicker'n picker'n pucker'n polly wack'n RAIN....$%@$%@^^%^%...that's how I be feel'n this morn'n... :angry: I had dreams of go'n to a beach on me extra day off, but dang it I do believe tat there beach tis com'n to me. :angry:

ok, where's ta grog...sigh.... :)

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Angry and frustrated my mother called me a bitch this morning then proceded to tell me my all of my friends are not calling. So how am i feeling... like i want to explode.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

WOOHOO!!!! :angry: :angry: :huh: tis a reprieve. OK, so it is still sprinkl'n but, tain't pour'n...so am gett'n while the gett'n tis good...and am out of here..befer ta next drow'n begin. later...

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

That cold medicine has worked really well. My voice sounds more normal than yesterday, no more sore throat, a little stuffy nose, but more tolerable than before. It's still pouring rain tho, ugh!

Aye, Galifrey convention. I only was there cuz my friend Emily reps celebs and had about 5 of them there. The theme this year was pirates, which was just perfect for me! :angry: That helped make it a little more exciting since I was feeling like crap that whole weekend. Galifrey is really for Dr. Who fans, but they have other sci fi stuff too, which is how Emily got her celebs in there.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

How do I feel right now? ::crosses her legs and prepares to vent::

Pretty good. Happy to be back out at school instead of down at my cousin's house. I get stressed if I'm out of my element for too long. Behind the happiness is a stab of sadness or perhaps just a light shade of grey because I haven't seen my man in a week and won't see him until this coming weekend, hopefully. I have no way of getting in touch with him if he isn't home, so I can't tell him to stop by and say hi when he gets out of work. Working hard not to be depressed by the foul grey weather outside, and hoping my boss doesn't notice I forgot to come to work this weekend (I clean offices after they close, so there is a chance he won't). Desperate to get another job so I can pay for my car, bills, and food. Behind all this is a general positive relaxed vibe, which believe it or not is thanks to my dad. He sent it my way while he was at a Zen Retreat. I know I know, you think I'm crazy, but I got the message. We're just connected in that kind of way, kindred souls, traveling through our lives together. And now I'm feeling slightly embarrassed as it is not a pirate's habit ta reveal her feelings...

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Tired, was up late at a Toby Keith cancert, amazingly good with indoor fireworks and stage cameras. Then I stayed up wondering who would show up on pyracy. Woke up this AM with my contacts still in.. major owie.

Hope you feel better soon, Christine hunny.. all the virtual hugs you need, (just don't sneeze on me).

Thank you to Merrydeath for posting that fine Piece of Pirate...shiver me timbers along with a few other things :angry:

Had sometime to calm down and get some chinnese food i think it will all turn out fine. I'm just happy to be warm and dry right now.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

comtemplative. Been working on my postings for Pan Erotica site...along with working out a storyline with one of my co-writers on Pan Historia. Doing research for my characters... and overall novels and their storylines.

A bit mellow - now that I have been to leave my apt. although my neighbor has been using Chems to refinish some furniture. ugh! the smell of it all...ugh! But, it is her living...so being understanding...hopefully it will air out quick enough.

Pouty - since my gent hasn't been in contact with me today...

but ...getting ready to plop in some tunes to exercise to, so over all pretty good

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

...desperate...

...but don't quite know why...a vague awareness of the timer running in life, but not quite knowing what to do about it...

...although the Tao teaches us to enjoy each moment and to revel in Nature's effortless beauty, I'd like to grab Old Man Winter right about now and put him in some SERIOUS chin-na ....

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

How I feel:

Physically - cold. The computer is in the basement family room and it's chilly down here. I tried plugging in a space heater, but it blew a fuse so I gave up. I have a blanket...

Emotionally - calm. The house is quiet, this is my time.

So overall, I agree with Rummy3 and Kalum - life is good. :huh: Chilly but good.