How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope your day was better yesterday, Syren.

Feeling pretty crappy, bummed and down in the dumps.

Had a fight with mom yesterday which just... belittles me (like always). She's pissed that her place is a mess (not my stuff) then turns around and gets pissy cause I don't have a job, claims I spend too much time on the computer (doesn't matter if I'm looking for a job or not), and that I'm stuck here with her and my step-dad, that i'm a burden to them and my cat is, too, etc. Says I do nothing but sit around and wait til the last minute to do anything. pretty much believes I don't do a thing around here.

Which this severely bummed me out yesterday (and still today), giving me a massive headache and feeling absolutely worthless.

Oh, how I dream and beg God to get me out of here. And oh have I tried. But apparently, not done it right, not good enough, etc... That there is something wrong with me cause I can't seem to stay on my feet, I can't do anything it seems. :rolleyes:

So, yes, I'm severely bummed out. And hope that things will get better.... eh, I don't know if it's there. I have to go see someone to help me. I swear, if it wasn't for Magellan... I'd be dead.

I need a miracle.

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Gage, welcome back. Glad t' see ye still be kickin'.

And bit? What th' hell ye around that ye get bit by?

~Lady B

Tired of getting bit at work. :D

:D Where do yo work? I had worked at a day care and this little brat bit me, ugh! :D

Gage, welcome back. Glad t' see ye still be kickin'.

And bit? What th' hell ye around that ye get bit by?

~Lady B

Ladies, nice to see you again. As far as getting bit at work, this is normal run of the day for me lol. I work with mentally ill patients who also have...shall we say.....behavioral issues. Someone is always trying to bite, kick, punch, scratch, or headbutt me. Never the same day twice.

GageSig.png

I work with mentally ill patients who also have...shall we say.....behavioral issues. Someone is always trying to bite, kick, punch, scratch, or headbutt me. Never the same day twice.

Sounds like the Team Disney Building. :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I work with mentally ill patients who also have...shall we say.....behavioral issues. Someone is always trying to bite, kick, punch, scratch, or headbutt me. Never the same day twice.

Sounds like the Team Disney Building. :P

LMAO!!!!!! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sounds like the Team Disney Building. :lol:

Well then, that pretty much says it all, doesn't it? Is that one of the reasons why the cost of a movie ticket is so great? Is it because we are paying for their meds as well as their assistant care?

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

:::nods::: two types of mentals... those that are free and get paid... and those that are locked away!

Poor Gage. Pity you can't put some bitters on you to make the taste horrific for them at least.

~Lady B

If I had the money, not only would I fly you out to your international destination of choice for some fine dining. I would also see to it personally that everyone there knew who you are before you got there so that they would great you by name and wish you a happy birthday.

Since I don't, can't and therefore won't be able to (in that order), please accept a happy birthday from a pirate pauper.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Lack of money sux.....

My Birthday is in one week... and I always throw my own party..... but I've been waiting for some money for the past two weeks..... DRAT.....

Sure, my friends are going to do something nice..... But I'm one of those funny people/Pyrates, that likes to do something/everything to excess.... and without money... DRAT....

I ain't going ter curl up and die..... I just can't figgure out who to shoot..... :blink:

(off topic).... but I think the "Bad Economy" is largely a part of the news media.... kinda like Greenhouse gases, Global Warming.... you don't hear much of that any more (remember the ozone..?) ... and now they are going to cover the Flu.....

Ack... we're all going to die in a hot, ozone deprived, greenhouse environment, all poor, by the flu......And an Ice Age,( if you remember the articles printed back in the mid 70's.....)

How am I right now.... peeved....

Peeved that some of the local Republicans held a "tea Party" to complain about the Government.... (they didn't do that when their boy George was in office...)

Peeved that people hear what a bad economy we have, so they try to horde their money, and make the economy worse....

Peeved that we (the U.S.) is/are buying cheap imports from China,. and becoming dependent upon them.....Never mind that they don't follow our manufacturing standards.... tainted animal food.. lead paint for children's toys....(if Communism wants to destroy Capitalism... the Chinese can now do that....we have become dependent on there cheap goods)

Rats.... I'm mostly peeved that I'm becoming a cranky old man.......(even though I still look so dang sexy....... :lol: )

If I had the money, not only would I fly you out to your international destination of choice for some fine dining. I would also see to it personally that everyone there knew who you are before you got there so that they would great you by name and wish you a happy birthday.

Since I don't, can't and therefore won't be able to (in that order), please accept a happy birthday from a pirate pauper.

Lol, well thank you very kindly William. I'll make it through, I have several bottles of rum to keep me company (including a new variety called Kilo Kai I just picked up) and I'm waiting on the arrival of a new piece of garb that should brighten my spirits!

GageSig.png

I'm in PAIN! :unsure: I went to the renaissance faire this past Sunday here in town (Escondido). I might have slightly bruised myself from the bodice, but it wasn't too bad at all. It's when I slept that night, I turned in my sleep and it caused a lot of pain in my lower back. I've been rubbing this stuff bio freeze on it, which gives some temporary relief. Today tho I'm even worse. I woke up to back spasms. Leaning up against anything for too long hurts, laying down on my back hurts, bending over hurts, ugh! I just took some more advil and rubbed more bio freeze on it. I'm numb for now, but ugh, I don't know how I'm going to get thru work. :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

This is ridiculous! The pain in my lower back has gotten so bad I can't lay on either my stomach or my back. I can't even sit up against the chair. It's this constant shooting pain. I try to sleep, but it's just not happening. I've tried medicine, rubbing on the bio freeze, but it's just not helping. I don't really want to go to the hospital, but I'm exhausted and the pain is so bad. Obviously this is more than just turning wrong in my sleep. This must have been a long time coming, turning wrong finally sent it over the edge. I gotta get myself in to see someone about this, the pain is so extreme. :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Numb (which is slowly going away) and sore, which is getting worse as the numb wears off. Just spent two and a half hours at the Dentist, getting an old crown removed and the spot readied for a replacement. Lots of shots, poking and prodding. I have a small mouth, and it was the furthest back tooth on the bottom right, so my jaws even ache from being pried apart for so long. And for all that fun, I got to pay the man about 1K. My insurance only pays half, so I still got stuck with a $475 dental bill. NOT fun. :unsure:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Gage... I feel for ye. Wish we all could party with ya. Hope it ended up being ok though. Feel for ye and know what ya mean though.

Christine... I hope you didn't crack a rib. B) Or cause a contusion. Hopefully the pain 'll go away soon though.

Ransom... Ouch! That's like getting punched in the face twice. B) Hope the pain with you goes away soon, too.

Concerned.

I'm still trying to get in to see a Doctor, not having much luck setting up an appointment. Hell, even went to the hospital to see what to do and still didn't get an appointment. I hate saying it, but I'm actually wishing to get sick so I can got to the emergency just to get seen! Heck, I was coughing and hacking, losing my voice and breathless when talking to these people to get an appointment to see a doctor. So tired of all this. I'm seriously considering not doing events at all this year cause my health is slowly getting worse. Losing your voice now, just walking barely 10 feet and I'm breathless with asthma... and that's just a couple of MANY, MANY issues popping up.

Desperately needs to see a doctor cause I sure don't feel like myself any more. The rest of the stuff... not going to get into it.

~Lady B

Finally I was able to get an appointment to a chiropractor. He's my aunt and uncle's doctor, they swear by him, especially since their car accident 2 years ago. I go in today at noon. I'm numb right now, the advil kicked in and the bio freeze helped, but I still really need help. I was able to sleep well last night, but as soon as I tried to sit up this morning the pain went shooting thru me again. It's only in my lower back, ugh, so horrible! I can't wait to feel like myself again.

Hope everyone else is doing well, take care everyone!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

BTW... Patrick... I've already bitched at some of those in the tea party for waiting this long to do it. :) Went to one myself and pretty much they haven't a clue what they are doing. "IDIOTS!" Even though I'm Repub... I wasn't happy then, either.

Join the club, Patrick. I say we who are sick and tired of all this should overtake Bora Bora... or obtain our own land, maybe pull off another "break away republic" and generally do things our own way. Aye? We all know ways to get money. Do try to have fun, mate. :D Maybe next year ye'll be able to toss that huge party fun event like you usually do. Or, maybe it's time for a change. Let's just see what happens and make the best with what we have right now. ;)

Christine... hopefully the Chiropractor can help or point ye in the right direction for help at least. Back pain is something not to be messed with.

Me? I'm just tired... heading off to bed in a wee bit.

Oh, and a tad bit hungry. I'm not doing good to my body by not eating really. Just causing me to gain more weight. But, what more can I do when the food around me is WORTHLESS! ;)

And... annoyed cause I'm STILL trying to get an appointment to see the Doctor. Nothing yet so far. Pissing me off. Sooner I get in, the better I will feel (hopefully).

~Lady B