How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRAPPY!!! It's almost midnight, I'm still at work, and I just found out the girl who has only been at my job for a year is now making more money than me.

I've been working at this place for almost 5 years and I always get excellent reviews, work my butt off, take on extra responsibilities and I'm a team player.

I think I might just be getting screwed! ;)

Actually that can't be, if I was getting screwed I might enjoy it.... ;)

Depending on the relationship you have with your bosses, you might just want to ask nicely why?

I have a decent relationship with the boss, but he'll be pissed at the coworker for telling me she got a raise (she told me the percent and how much cash per year it equaled. That's how I figured out her pay rate. Slightly evil of me, but it was driving me nuts). She's become a good friend, so I wouldn't want to get her in trouble.

You can bet I'll ask for a raise though when my review comes up in January.

Sadly, I think the real reason why is because my company knows they can take advantage of me and they think I don't notice.

Oh well, tonight I only had to work until 9:30. It's better than midnight!!!

Edited by Rogue Mermaid

Tired, not really looking forward to work this morning, but glad it's Friday. Been working since last Saturday. I'm going to crash so hard when I get home later on today and not answer my phone this weekend. Next week is going to be another long work schedule as well. I go back on Monday and go all the way into next weekend and into next week, finally getting another day off on Thursday the 16th, ugh..... :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My throat feels horrible. It started as stuffy nose and a feeling of fullness in my right ear. The when I awoke this morning my throat was on fire and I have very little voice to speak of.

This becomes a bit of a problem seeing that half my day I spend talking to people on the phone or paging. Damn it hurts!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Awww, Cheeky, I hope you are feeling better soon.

As for me confused... :D ...I guess that is what happens when you only get 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night. :D

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Hope you feel better here soon, Cheeky :::hugs::: Poor lass.

That sucks, Rogue Mermaid. That's no fair, either.

Welp, I'm slightly cheering up. Thanks, Syren. :) :::hugs::: for the call the other day.

Kinda trying to keep a positive hope and mind in all this. Time to hunt for a job that will pay. Working for nigh two months without pay does NOT help. Hence, the need to sell my stuff

On the other hand.... my toe hurts!!! I think I broke it. :P :::whimpers;:: let's just say, my sister's couch attacked me. Ok, ok... I stubbed my baby toe against the couch by accident. IT HURTS!!! :(

Oh, well. Just another day in the life of me. :P

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Chest pains, cannot breathe, extremely dizzy and exhausted...Cheeky get well soon and Lady B Hugs..we should talk more often...Going to lay down a bit this morning...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Chest pains, cannot breathe, extremely dizzy and exhausted...Cheeky get well soon and Lady B Hugs..we should talk more often...Going to lay down a bit this morning...

Oh, geez luv, that's not good! Is it maybe only anxiety? If it starts to subside when you rest and stay calm it could only be anxiety. What's stressing you out? Hope things get better.

Edited by Christine
christinebarbossagy7.jpg

not feeling great either.. I spent the day in the old garage with dust and bird droppings. I feel bad enough I called my daughter and told her if needed, I might have to call her for a run to the hospital..chest pains and sinus and sore throat.. dang allergies.

no where near as bad as you sound, Siren!! I hope you feel better soon!

LadyB, as always you are in my prayers. It was nice talking to you the other day too.. all you can do is keep at it and chin up! huggles

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

My throat feels horrible. It started as stuffy nose and a feeling of fullness in my right ear. The when I awoke this morning my throat was on fire and I have very little voice to speak of.

This becomes a bit of a problem seeing that half my day I spend talking to people on the phone or paging. Damn it hurts!

ditto, unfortunatley.. I had a runny nose and it turned into a runny nose, a cough, plugged ears, and a throat that feels like tabasco is running thru it. Mine is dust related tho..

and I work on the phone too.. should be interesting!

I hope you feel better soon, Cheeky! I think mine is all allergy. I guess the harvest is pretty dusty this year, and with all the flooding, it made it a bit wetter. Hopefully it will freeze soon, and the allergies will go poof!

Edited by Merrydeath

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

excited and overwhelmed, loved and abandoned

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

i had a bad reaction to my allergy meds today. I wasnt sure I could even drive home from work. Had to leave early and then pick up the hours tomorrow.

and then I slept 5 hours. I NEVER do that.. I hate being sick. :blink:

kudos to all the others with allergy/ cold bugs.. a hot tea with lemon and honey fer ya.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tired...it has been a long day. Worked at an event then went to a friends house to do readings. I'm worn out.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Wasn't feeling well at all yesterday; ill.

Feeling better but bummed. Hard to be positive with all the bad luck and curses.

~Lady B

Depressed.

Bitchy cause someone decided to post in my thread under Thieves Market trying to overshadow my desperate need to sell my stuff! :unsure:

Not sure what else to do. Hate to sell what I have since the vast majority of it is heirlooms given to me by family. :D

Again, just.... majorly bummed out.

~Lady B

Getting really excited about Halloween. I love it!

I got the willies watching Paranormal State last night and now I am really in the "spirit". I was spooked all night and kept waking up because I thought I was hearing voices, turned out my boyfriend was talking in his sleep! Nothing weirder than waking up at 3am to , "Heeeeelllooooooo".

energized...so many things to do so little time..but in a good way

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Right then, none of the kids are allowed to wear Halloween costumes to school tomorrow... BUT all the other teachers have come up to me and asked if the captain was coming in. I said no, and they all couldn't understand why...."But it wouldn't be Halloween without the captain!" I thought it would be sending a mixed message to the kids... do as I say not as I do... so now all the kids are allowed to come dressed as their favorite hero...Damn and I was all packed for PiP!!! :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/