How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

also your new Avatar scares me, phil...

Be afraid...be very afraid.

...especially when I start to lick myself... :lol:

Ack...gag...barf...

Christine - Awww, poor Toby! Tell him I hope he gets better soon - and lay off the string cheese for a while. :)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also your new Avatar scares me, phil...

Be afraid...be very afraid.

...especially when I start to lick myself... :lol:

Ack...gag...barf...

Christine - Awww, poor Toby! Tell him I hope he gets better soon - and lay off the string cheese for a while. :)

He's been fine this morning. Perhaps he just got sore from throwing up? I dunno, it was just weird. Fine all day and into the evening and then all of a sudden he wasn't acting himself. Well, anyway, I'm still pretty exhausted........... :blink:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Uhm..just venting i guess but feel free to pass by this post.

I had a wonderful vacation and you'd expect to feel great but i have been struggling with depression once more the last two weeks and been having anxiety attacks so i am worried about myself.

I'm giving it until after a short trip to Belgium with friends on the 8th 9th and 10th of September and if i don't get better after that I'm making an appointment..i hope not to get back on the "pills" but at this point i wouldn't care..just to feel better B)

hero.jpg

"Optimistic", eh? ;)

Character 1: "Hasn't it been a little 'dry' in that department?"

Character 2: "Only in a Death Valley kinda way....."

:lol:

Last night I was seduced.

Damn I feel good! :rolleyes:

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Tired but satisfied :)

I moved two wardrobes with heavy (full) extra cubboards on top and had to empty them first ofcourse, drag it to another room and fill them up again!

My bedroom is so much more open and more space now even though there's still a good emount of furnuture..it's great now and so i feel great!

I'm getting to what i want on my top floor but..then it's painting and so on yet :lol:

hero.jpg

Tired! And drunk... First day of the MN Ren Faire for us, and we're pooped! Caught Jib and the Pirates of Portobello - what a fun and wonderful group! And I somehow ended up with a monkey. Details to follow...

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Last night I was seduced.

damn I feel good! ;)

they grow up soooooooo fast!! sniff.. fly little eagle. and live free.

okay.. my back hurts like hell but I'm optimistic.. and I can't wait to see if I can make a trip to Vegas. I havn't had a long vacation in a while.. so this would be awesome!!

Bunny, prepare to be tickled!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tired, On a good note next week I will be staying with my parents while my new roll in shower gets put in. My Grandma comes in Sept and will be here fo a whole month that mean she will be her for my birthday!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1