Goonies!

Fancy

I've bought more things online than I can count and never had a problem other than things being backordered.... :ph34r:

Now then: HOW can Goonies be a good pirate movie? There are no pirates in it!! It's a good kid adventure movie, like Stand By Me. And just HOW could a good stiff wind blow from inside the cave to push that rotten galleon out to sea? Oh man I don't like to started on Goonies because I can't stop! :ph34r:

Order Casablanca from Amazon! You won't be taken advantage of, and will enjoy one of if not the greatest films of all time.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

And just HOW could a good stiff wind blow from inside the cave to push that rotten galleon out to sea?

Good questions!!

I haven't seen it in a year now, but rememberin all those parts its like

Yeah, how would that really work??

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I have to chime in on ordering on-line. I do purchasing for my job. I've saved tens of thousands of dollars ordering office junk from on-line vendors using our corporate card. I also have stocked 99% of my tape library from eBay and Amazon at 1/4 to 1/3 the retail cost. Been purchasing off the 'net for years. Never had a problem yet.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I don't know why i remember Mutiny with Burt..it's been a long time though, but the movie was great.

I liked him as the crimson pirate too, but too flashy.

I love the more rugged type pirate like Dawg Brown, Scully and yes...above all... :rolleyes:

hero.jpg

ARR! That be one o' me favorite pirate movies (even though it be a 'modern day' setting...tis very piratical)!

I remember being a wee lad, and stealin' cardboard boxes from dumpsters, takin' em home, and building "pirate caves" in a creek behind me childhood home (it were a 5 acre "farm"...meanin' me mum likes horses). Too much fun...especially when the creek would fill up. Me dad even felled a dying walnut tree and made me a pirate bridge. I would pretend that I were one o' the Goonies!

Ahhh....memories.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Man..it has been foooorrrreeevvveer since i last saw the goonies

actually it could have been last year but due to mind numbing amounts of video games, movies,computers,redbull,bawls, mountain dew and of course my high levels of ADD. My rate of rembering these goes to about as far as last summer. Arrg tis be sad but tis be the truth of the youth of america.

arrgggg damn you technology

:lol: hahaha its shooting a gun...sry random..see what i mean