100th Post

Just noticed that we have reached the 100 post mark.

Fire a broadside or at least slap your backside in celebration.

Maybe it will give ye inspiration for to scribble about something Interesting for us to pass away these winter doldrums.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

• 3 weeks later...

Me thinks ye be sleeping at the tiller, or just woke from too much rum.

When it be posted, it be relevant as an encouragement to pull harder on the oars at the begining of a long haul.

How be it that you only be posting to it 16 days after it be posted? Slackers with no more to blather than makeing a pun on a poor sailors handle should be dipped in butter and let slide down the gullet of the briny deep.

All proposed in good taste mind you, with or without the sauce from Avery Island.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Well fer yer infermation ye steamed clam, I do have better things ta be doin'. Besides, havin to nurse a recently sugically operated hand, has slowed me down a bit.

Besides havin' recently awaken from a drug induced stupor thanks to that surgeon, I did notice it took ye a few days ta see the post in the first place.

As soon as I'm healed, I'll be back ta workin' on me fine artistry and there be no need ta deal with a fried clam. Which come ta think 'bout it, are mighty good tastin' 'specially in a nice ale batter.

RumbaRue

**Member of the Jolly Roger Boarding and Glee Club** :rolleyes: