Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) :::hugs:: my condolences, Will. Sorry to her about Amen. Poor thing.

I know the feelin' of loosin' a pet. Lost Silver a month ago.. poor little fuzz. He was my baby, too. Wasn't even a year old, either! Just a kitten yet!

::Lights a candle for the kitty:: cats are a pirate's best friend.. they get rid of the bilge rats.

Poor Amenhotep.... poor Will...

;) Aye... salute to the pirate kitty!

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Group hug!

My male tiger has health problems too, and I hope they are just temporary...

you know you have my heartfelt sympathies..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Here's to all the cats that have gone on - cheers, William! May your pain be lessened by memories of good times with Amenhotep. I too lost a cat a coupla months ago. It was a really rough spot in my life at the time too. Then with a series of events, I got stuck with a little feline pirate lass that needed a good home. They really do brighten the day, don't they . . . my condolenses mate.

Got any ribs to spare -

. . . ohhh, sorry, bad joke. :unsure:

You're biggest plate of barbucued meat and deepest tankard of the strongest alcohol ye got here, for the very tired little merc. Long day, earlier morning and insurance headaches to try and clear up . . . get me drunk now! B)

I need a barrel here, STAT!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

walks into TK, and eyes the special of the day....

Looks delicious!

I'll be havin' the special myself, and a rum and coke... what's for dessert? something chocolate, yes?

(So sorry about your kitty, William. I know how you feel.)

MW, I hope you got your headaches straightened out. My biggest headache this time of year, is the dreaded taxes of course, but I got that taken care of last month.... (big sigh of relief)

Fancy

Wow... delicious! There is a Key West themed restaurant near me that serves a fresh-fruit filled chocolate treasure chest... its great! Sorry, no pics, though... *sigh*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*resurfacing from the bottom of the barrel Will was kind enough to supply* Ahhh - much better now! As for the chocolate - I'll take one of those, two of those, a couple of those - I better just take them all!

;)

Another late night, but all day tomorrow to sleep for a change, thank god!! And the headache - well, the end of the maze is in sight . . . I hope. ;)

The fruit-filled choclate chest sounds yummy! And as for, choclate being an aphrodisiac . . . well, all I know was that choclate was my only date for Valentines day!

*shudders with chocolate overload, but still manages to swipe a bite of cake.. and bring it to her mouff... mmmmmmmmmmmm*

you are EVIL.. truely evil..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg