Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen.

I have sent the sprites and minions home for the summer.

In lieu of a nice meal or delicious fare, an overt debauch is necessary.

karlsson-per-chapoutier-winery-s-barrel-aging-cellar-with-oak-casks-domaine-m-chapoutier-tain-l-hermitage.jpg

The bar is open.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

If it's possible to have a list of people I haven't met, but I wouldn't mind being stranded on a deserted isle with, Preston would be on that list. Of course without a jeep and a deep stash of assorted, fermented beverages, he might go stark raving mad inside of a week, forcing me to put him down like a wounded animal. Still, it would be one heck of a story no matter the outcome.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

If it's possible to have a list of people I haven't met, but I wouldn't mind being stranded on a deserted isle with, Preston would be on that list. Of course without a jeep and a deep stash of assorted, fermented beverages, he might go stark raving mad inside of a week . . .

Maybe a fortnight . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

**shudders** ack flashbacks....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

As for our beverage of the day, fish dishes demand a delicate beer. Fresh fish tastes best with a pilsner or a light lager. I'd like to recommend a Lagunitas Pils or a Pilsner Urquell. Both are a Czech style Pilsner that will definitely satisfy.

19589.jpg, roundup_0000000000009091_image_01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Im in the mood for something fun..Bannana Splits with lots and lots and lots of Cherries, perhaps on a deck beachside so I can feel the wind on my face, smell the salt of the sea and hear the rush of the ocean's heartbeat and have all my mates about. Now that might be nirvana!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

::Stumbles in, parched by the endless triple digit temperatures of the Sealess Sooner State:: Barkeep! Something cold, refreshing, and potent please!

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

• 4 months later...

Hummmm... this could become a new drink... the Rum Blob. A beaker o' rum with a flamin' marshmellow on top. Beards Beware!

Jas. Hook :D

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney