Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Me too, he's a bit frail now. I worry I may get a call about him falling and really getting hurt.

William... thank ya for the cake, it hit several spots.

*pats her tummy*

You are a good soul.. and you cook like a demon.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, he's a bit frail now. I worry I may get a call about him falling and really getting hurt.

William... thank ya for the cake, it hit several spots.

*pats her tummy*

You are a good soul.. and you cook like a demon.

(pulls hat down over horns)

What...do...you...mean?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Famous Daves makes a sauce called Devils spit,.. why do i think your recipe is similar?

Looks at his cook book.. Martha Stewart Living.. HAA!!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Joins Mercenary Wench at the bar, making a bow of respect.

Tis a fine t'in' to be layin' eyes on ye, lass! An'na fillin' o' me tankard be such a gran' idea an' I thankee. Yer lookin' well as e'er an' mahaps ye can con meself into a jig an' reel in'na wee. Raises an eyebrow in query. Yer next round o' liquid heart's desire be on me own coin, lass.

Well, I did promise ye a dance upon yer return! swigs down last of drink and stands Shall we? :lol: . . . William! Strike up the band! (We do have a band, don't we?) and then maybe get some of those ribs and a drink after . . .

I'll be havin some of them ribs, WRW, and a bottle of yer best red wine. Ye be an extraordinary cook, good Sir! (hands a fistful of crowns to William)

As I still be a bit new in this port, would there be a dance floor nearby? I keep hearin threats and talks of dancin folk here, but can't find 'em. I be needin to work out some jittery energy! It's been one of those crazy pirate days!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

:lol:

Well said, Christine, well said! First I'll have some of William's great cookin, and a glass or two of this fine wine!

Would ye be wantin to join me? The wine is superb!

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

We may have to break out the instruments and have a wild party in here, a la the steerage scene from "Titanic"...!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I'll join ya in that wine and a dance as well

(3 bottles of wine later.....Ciaran staggers to his feet, takes Christine by the hand, and in his best Saturday Night Live Sprockets voice says...)

Now's the time in the Pyracy Pub when we dance!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye Morgan, sounds like a good idea! *looks at CaptainCiaran and giggles a little* Will you be able to dance around like that or is slow dance yer only best bet? lol! *steadys him a little to keep from falling* :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

A Pyrate dance? About time Christine! I makes me way to the center of the floor and grabs me skirts in one hand as me feels an arm circle me waist and lead me into rhythmic motion with the music. Grateful to look into the smiling eyes of a handsome rogue indeed as he does some fancy footwork... :)

*looks at CaptainCiaran and giggles a little* Will you be able to dance around like that or is slow dance yer only best bet? lol! *steadys him a little to keep from falling*

Before the drunk captain can answer Christine, he ....

I makes me way to the center of the floor and grabs me skirts in one hand as me feels an arm circle me waist and lead me into rhythmic motion with the music. Grateful to look into the smiling eyes of a handsome rogue indeed as he does some fancy footwork

....is swept into a hot flamenco dance with Rummy3. Ciaran's boots click and pound the floor as Rummy3's colourful dress swirls and sways to the Latin beat.

Ciaran looks toward Christine and notices that she has taken a red rose from one of the table vases and placed it between her teeth. As Rummy3 twirls round and round, Ciaran beckons Christine to join them.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

We may have to break out the instruments and have a wild party in here, a la the steerage scene from "Titanic"...!

;) now that sounds like the best party! play on and dance on! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Calls across the room to William.

Careful there, boyo...I be in hopes that yer stamina be up to snuff. Chuckles. That wee package o' dynamite will be puttin' ye through yer paces like a prize pony on race day! Takes a swig from tankard and smiles at M.W. When ye start wearin' out, lad....tag me. winks.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)