Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um. I didn't make any crab cakes.

(Peers at the "Crab Cakes")

I think we need the ship surgeon in here quick.

ah.. they LOOKED like crab. They smelled like crab...

oh William, please tell me its something you cooked!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*looks at Merry and then looks at the crab, er, what appears to be crab* :ph34r:

Oh, geez! William's cook has poisoned us-lol! j/k Funny, but I shouldn't joke, especially since I had a touch of food poisoning on Sunday night well into early Monday morning. Blah, it was bloody awful! I got Jack in the box on the way home from work, what a mistake that was! I honestly can't remember when I had a burger last before then and now I know why, ugh! :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

That's what you get for eating "Jack in the Crack", Christine, luv... stick to Carl's Jr. for burgers...

*motions to Goliath, William's 4'0" serving lad*

Garcon! Another round of ginger ale for the lasses here... they have a touch of "seafood flu"... remember, never eat the shellfish thats been out over night. Oh look! I have crabs! Er, crustaceans, I mean!! Really!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I'm pretty much steering clear of burgers. I may only give in once a month at the most, during that lovely time of the month that is-lol! I never had a problem with In and Out Burger, mmmm..... :ph34r:

There's a restuarant right here in town, forget the name off hand. I think it's the Sand Crab. :ph34r: But anyway, they hand out bumper stickers that read "I got crabs!" lol! Good restaurant tho.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ducks, shielding tankard from airbourn tumbling out of control monkey that hits the deck just to the table's right.

T'underin' Jaysu!!! Glances at dazed monkey then to the juggler. Damn yer eyes, man!!! Ye almost made me spill me drink an' that be a sin, fer true. :huh:Vacates table and moves to midship's port rail to lean. Red, that feller be dangerous, near took me head off with that flyin' primate. :huh:

Overhears Mercenary Wench. Well now, lass.....I'll take ye up on yer offer fer dance partner. What be yer prefers? A waltz, mayhaps? Er was it somet'in' else ye had in yer noggin'? Yer choice, ye be the Birt'day Gerl.....An'na promise not to be steppin' on yer daint feet. Doffs hat with a wide sweep, grinning. Shall we then, lass?

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Aye, ye be a lass after me own Irish heart. A jig it be an'na reel to be followin'. Winks. Red!....Needs be movin' some o' these tables out o' harms way! Once this t'in' gets started there be no controllin' where it bears. Sets down hat and tankard on nearby table, proffreing hand to Mercenary Wench with a slight bow. Strike up the fiddle!

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Nods in approval to fiddler as "MacGinnerly's Reel" is struck up and Joins Mercenary Wench in the clearing.

Pleasure is all me own, fer true lass. Shall we showin' 'em how it be done? Sly grin. Be gentle, lass...Chuckles. Not the young buck I used to be. Laughs at the notion then takes up proper position to start the dance. Don'na try this at home kiddies, ye may be hurtin' yerself.... :huh:

*Morgan joins the fiddler on his pipes, as Crimson and Mercenary Wench dance*

Nothin' like a good rolickin' tune to get the blood flowin!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I haven't danced this hard in years! Grog -somebody - get me some grog! What was that you were saying Crimson, about not being young. I don't think the young have too much of an edge downs a pint in a single go after shortly pausing from the dance

. . . ahh, that's better! Where was I? Oh yes - can you keep up to this piper-boy? feet start flying back in the direction of Crimson Do y'know "Three Young Ladies Drinking Whiskey Before Breakfst" - it's my favourite reel?

*keeps the beat with her tankard on the table, after emptying it..*

that looks like fun, but I'm sure its a bit dangerous. He has a temper ya know.. the monkey I mean a course. B)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Music rolls into Derry Hornpipe....

Whew....I be needin' a refillin' o' me tankard after this one, lass. Have no' carried on like this in a donkey's years. Fine gerl ye are to be blessed with merriment an' mirth in yer steps. Ye do me proud, fer true. Winks at M.W. with a warm smile.

Aye, lass...Flops down at the nearest table, ordering a round for self and M.W. A ballad be a fine idea an' Spinning Wheel, tis a good choice if there be one about that be knowin' it. I be too out o' breath te be pullin' it off. Have yerself a rest an' then ye can drag me ol' bones back to the decks.

(Fills Merry's empty tankard. Pulls up a stool near the fireplace built of coral. Takes out a mandolin. Tunes it)

We were born upon the shore thus...

...an the angels sang a lovely chorus.

For there never was the like before us...

...to be born upon the Earth.

(Sings long into the night)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

aye.. a lovely tune to get warm by. I can tell its going to be a cold weekend, and perhaps a lonely one too.. snow expected when all I wanted was to go to a gun show in garb.

hears the song Roll Your Leg Over and ssings her own versions..

if all the young laddies wore crushed velvet tights.. I'd work my magic and they would become FELT over night...

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Maybe just some bread and ale for me. Never could much stomach sea-food.

Are ye taking request William? I'd love to be hearing "Johnny's gone for Soldier"

And if not . . . who knows some good old drinking songs?

Aye. Anything ye like.

Have ye ever heard "Scoundrels and Maidens"?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Guest SirenSong

*walks in and sees Christine Merry and Tempest and waves at alll*

Hi Ladies. What be on the menu? I be starvin. Christine have not seen ye in a while me comp caught a virus then give it to me.

Merry have not seen you in a while either. Hope all is well with you.

Tempest it seems you are a good friend to me pub brother crimsoncrow which I did not know. Hats off to ye for that. I likes to knock off his hat I do..Then he cant peer under the brim at me. That be his fave thing to do.

Good Sir William Ill take a Plunder Me Cherry extra Cherries o course. And tis good to see you. Now did I hear Kilts previously mentioned?

Ill take..hmm popcorn shrimp with Fettucine Alfredo, a rich bordeaux and a side of kilt. LOL :D:D:lol:

B) Cheers B)

A side of Kilt! Such a delectable notion, Siren Song! Oh William! May I bother you for a snifter of your finest cognac...and a side of Scotchman, rare. :D

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Guest SirenSong

Tempest please call me Siren. All me close friends do. And Good Sir William make that two, yes Dos, Scotsmans..Very Rare. 6 ft plus..Brawny and bold. Oh and dark piercing eyes. Hmm sounds like Kendra and I's Dark Prince of Plunder. :D:D:lol: