Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Oh my!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
;)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A departure from the usual morning biscuit.

Fontina stuffed bacon wrapped dates,

fontina-stuffed-bacon-wrapped-dates1.jpg

paired with a cup of the blue mountains.

Wallenfordcoffeecup_2.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Supper anyone?

The place seems a bit empty, mayhaps the smells will tempt others . . .

Beef Ribs with an Espresso/Chile Rub

Fire Roasted Potatoes & Chilies

Rotisserie Grilled Onions

Brazilian Cheese Bread

DSC_0135%2Bresized.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Had surgery following a botched root canal. Even as the drill was digging into my jaw I thought, "At least this isn't the 18th century." In celebration of a horrible day under the knife, I'll take a heaping order of the special.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Do either of you fine "gentlemen" know of a beverage that can clear a man's sinuses, without the risk of setting his head on fire? This bedamned infection has me cowering below decks once again... I'd be much obliged...

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

First, I recommend that you keep your voice down for fear that any surgeon should hear you and...prescribe. How they love to prescribe. Second, a good hammock in the almond grove with a drink, well aged should put you better, if not right.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

A hammock and drinks it is... And keep that ol' saw bones away from me!

Silkie, it be impossible fer me ta use the Neti Pot. Everytime I used one in the past, I felt like I was drownin'.

Edited by CaptainB

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

I grab the first drink and jump in the 2nd hammock. Thanks Pew! :lol:

Silkie, it be impossible fer me ta use the Neti Pot. Everytime I used one in the past, I felt like I was drownin'.

Sorry to hear that. It has been a boon to me. There is a trick to it but well worth mastering. I find that in addition to the contortion of laying my head almost perpendicular to its natural position I also have to concentrate on breathing through my mouth before I even start to pour. :blink:

Glad to be of service. Mister Lasseter's, by the way, is looking a bit ragged as of late.

hammock.jpg

The chandelry should set it to rights. Any word from the Lucy's Captain lately?

I grab the first drink and jump in the 2nd hammock. Thanks Pew! :lol:

Sorry to hear that. It has been a boon to me. There is a trick to it but well worth mastering. I find that in addition to the contortion of laying my head almost perpendicular to its natural position I also have to concentrate on breathing through my mouth before I even start to pour. :blink:

Ditto! It's kind of like learning to breath in a scuba mask, with your head at an odd angle. But worth mastering if you have frequent sinus infections. biggrin.gif

Glad to be of service. Mister Lasseter's, by the way, is looking a bit ragged as of late.

hammock.jpg

The chandelry should set it to rights. Any word from the Lucy's Captain lately?

Aye Sah!

I owe you much thanks Master Pew... A new hammock would be grand...

I have been about in fits and starts these past months, have had much ado keeping me busier than I'd like...

I shall do my utmost to make rounds in the near future...

Slainte!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org