Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Ah Mr. Pew, wasting yer time in that regard ye are, as I do not believe William actually remembers as much as he makes claim to...t'was that bump on the head...when I pulled him off the roof...which roof? Church roof or Bawdy house roof? Hmmm must have been the church as the brothel was a blaze...I land'd in a pile of straw, he made contact with the cobblestones...head first...odds are he land'd in that pile of manure as the stables were directly next door and does not... and ...oh dear... never mind.. he did hit his head on the street...damnation..William I believ'd ye when ye said it were straw....

I think I will have that glass of sack right about now and some water if ye please...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be told well, the story must be told in person. There's positively no good way to wave my arms about in this medium. As it stands, I've always stated that I will tell the tale if asked at an event, but every time we gather it doesn't happen. Fear of the unknown? Fear of me flailing as I talk?

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Ah, the plot thinnens.

In the meantime, the help was able to scavenge up some brekkie.

work.2619850.43.flat,550x550,075,f.breakfast-croissant.jpg

William, any need for a barkeep at present?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Is that tea? For breakfast? What kinda pirate are you? It should be rum, whiskey, or nothin'!

Though the croisannt be a good choice... 'Specially if it be havin' apricot preserves on it...

"If I believed in fate, I wouldn't be playing with loaded dice..."

To be told well, the story must be told in person. There's positively no good way to wave my arms about in this medium. As it stands, I've always stated that I will tell the tale if asked at an event, but every time we gather it doesn't happen. Fear of the unknown? Fear of me flailing as I talk?

**buries face in hands** Damnation here we go again... he always has to act out that bit...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Is that tea? For breakfast? What kinda pirate are you? It should be rum, whiskey, or nothin'!

Though the croisannt be a good choice... 'Specially if it be havin' apricot preserves on it...

Not all of us are criminals lad. William will not be drinking tea, he hates the poison. I on the other hand I would enjoy both tea and croissant. Thank you Mr. Pew.

(Who says there is no spirit in said tea?) :D

What kinda pirate are you?

One that has remained alive for 38 years.

William tends to have bottles of non-descript libations about. Privy to these, I'd like to offer thee a sample.

onion-bottle-01-s.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Seems like a good bit of libations. I'll try both. An' if consumin' all of them kills me, make sure ya toss my carcass into at least 30 feet o' water...

Excellent.

I shall move in my things this afternoon.

In the meantime, lunch is served.

Panko-crusted Crab Cake Bites with Roasted Pepper-Chive Aioli

crab-cakes-su-656208-l.jpg

And a Heavy Seas triple hop infused IPA to wash it down.

Heavy-Seas-Loose-Cannon-IPA.jpg

Seems like a good bit of libations. I'll try both. An' if consumin' all of them kills me, make sure ya toss my carcass into at least 30 feet o' water...

Drowned by drink and weighted down with enough ballast stone to rest awhile 'til the Judgement. Aye-aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Drowned by drink and weighted down with enough ballast stone to rest awhile 'til the Judgement. Aye-aye.

Good sir, that be the best way ta go! Well, next ta dyin' on a big pile of booty that is...

Thankee William kindly . . . The time afforded brings a mere smile . . .

Dinner special:

Key West Paella

knowyouronions_paella.jpg

A Sierra Nevada paired with the offerings . .

10-beers-you-must-drink-this-summer-sierra-nevada-pale-ale.jpg

None taken.

I have the strongest craving for deviled eggs, which I've learned today can be traced back to the Romans.

deviledeggs.jpg

"Ah, yes",I say, walking in the door," La Varenne included them in his cookery book, calling them "farced eggs", a version of forced, like forcemeat".

Check out this link for a receipt: http://18thccuisine.blogspot.com/2005/09/farced-eggs.html

Sounds mighty tasty right now! The smells around this place have been mouth watering, I couldn't stay outside any longer biggrin.gif

The conversation alone could make lesser men (and women) faint upon entry.

A long day for myself today. I think a fine 23 yo Ron Zacapa paired with a Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series cigar will set the evening to rights.

Zacapa23.jpg

A late sup mayhaps.

Oh... very nice..link... there Mistress Dobyns

Crewe of the Archangel