Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Besides, Tracy transcends mere names or titles.

William...I think your wife just melted....

you rogue....

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it did not come to a screeching halt..we were just waiting for the delicious bride to come in so we could all toast her and celebrate! As for salty..hmmm A margarita please with light..very light alcohol...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

islandrhumscallopsandshrimp.jpg

bostonscrod.jpg

Mmmmmmm grilled shrimp and scallops and broiled scrod....

Maybe the Captain meant it as if it were a treasure to dine upon? Im not into fish..but I will have the shrimp and lots of it..so love shrimp..little popcorn shrimpies nice a fried.....*Begans to drool*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Time for a cup of hot tea before bed..

teacup.jpg

and a lil something

dessert.jpg

Maybe the Captain meant it as if it were a treasure to dine upon? Im not into fish..but I will have the shrimp and lots of it..so love shrimp..little popcorn shrimpies nice a fried.....*Begans to drool*

***Hands Syren a bucket and towel*** Here ya go Poppit. Can't have you drooling down your front!!! B) I thnk I'll apply fet that job meself!!! B)

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 1 month later...

Walks in out of the 'fine' weather we're having, (cold rain) walks to the fire and warms himself for a wee bit.

"William... If ye'd be so kind as ta have a spot o' tea sent to my table, I'd be obliged... bloody grotty weather..."

Dorian shakes out his coat and hangs it on his chair, takes off his hat and shakes some water from it before hanging it on a hook and sits down.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Preston stands from his spot at the bar. Grasping the pint glass gingerly, he turns slowly.

"Room fer an'oer Dorian?"

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Aye... always room fer another one...

Slainte Mate!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Indeed it would my good man...

I shall not get in the way of anyone serving such fare to the cold and wet souls gathered.

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"Aye, rain ere too."

Silkie plucks the wide brimmed hat from her head and drops it onto the hook above the cape she has just shed. Taking her hair in her hands she gathers it and squeezes the water from the ends.

"I believe deres a river running tru d'root celler uv m'estalishment." (Or through the basement of my house if you prefer.) "Capn's, Mr. Willinferd." She nods to the men sitting around the fire. "Tain' fit fer man nor Dog, but in my eyes better den a heatwave dis time o'year."

Miss Ashcome enters holding petticoats aside with one hand and steadying a tray with the other.. laden with hot fare and places it on the long oaken table near the hearth stopping a moment to enjoy the fire's warmth. With no more than a smile at such sopping dogs, she returns to the Kate's kitchen and again appears with a steaming pot each of tea and black coffe just brewed to refresh the company. There are hot cranberry scones, a rasher of bacon, honeyed butter, A crock of Shepard's pie and assorted cheeses and hard bread.

She fetched Pew another pint as he settles near the Captain and brings Silkie a pillow. Would one of you gents help a gerl with this shutter and we'll keep a bit more of the rain off ya.

Twisting her hair she tucks it under her cap and pins it all in place. She drops down onto the pillow that Jen has placed by the hearth and warms her fingers and toes (my toes are ALLWAYS cold wool socks and all.).

Edited by Silkie McDonough