Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BriarRose grins mischeviously, and replies, "That would be a fine idea. I was just enjoyin' every bit of the pomagranate that I could."

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

A flurry of Spanish Music and a muffled statement of incredulity waft through the main dining hall to th Kate's front room. Red Cat drops th cornbread an runs out t' drag th wayward Spaniard into th lil parlor where th PHSB crew is finishin up brunch. "Inigo! *giggle * never mint th lad..here have a croissant! whar ye been? I see ye grew back th other half o' your ...." CAt pauses stifling a second laugh .. "moustachio!" laughing she hands him a pastry.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Laughing hesterically, I pour our new guest a tankard of ale. "Here, Inigo, join the party. Where's your lovely wife, eh? We've all missed you both."

Gives a wink to the PHSB group, and bursts out laughing again.

"And, gee, you know, we're kinda sorry we pirated your introducuctory thread, but, hey, we've had a hell of a lot of fun since then!" B)

Looks quickly around. "Uh, you haven't seen Elvira lately, have you?" <_<

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Red CAt leaning her chair precariously back again, clamps a paw over her mouth... the crew all look at her. JAcky begins ta say "Don't mention.."

But its too late.. with a snicker Cat raises a brow "You feed your sheep bees?" She falls backwards with laughter and lands at Ransoms feet in a squeaking heap...

"Oh, God, please, don't mention sheep! :o:DB)B)

The next thing you know, the Aztecs will show up again. <_<

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Miss Ashcombe enters with coffee..

"There will be NO Aztecs in here" she shakes a spoon at Mr. Montoya "and no farm animals or the like!" She pours all coffee and swishes out again

"Eat hearty, we gonna be workin hand over fist this day."

The door bursts open.

Who say "hand over feast?" Dat soun' like a piratey theeng to say! Jou, Nate, jou geeve dem back dere feast right thees meenute! Soamboddy going to go hongry odderwise!

...whad' jou all lookeeng at?

Nate is stunned for a time and watches all the antics of the others with Inigo. When some of the laughter dies down Nate walks over to the spaniard and offers his hand. "So, ya be the Inigo people tol me about. You be crazier then some think I am. Looks like we both come ta th right place!" Nate starts laughing, still holding Inigo's hand and claps his other hand on the spaniard's back.

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

A ship in a puddle is better than no ship at all

Dear Saint Brendan, to mention your name is to recall much travelling.

It was in relation to voyages that you emerged as a popular Saint.

The Irish became great travelers thus spreading their faith everywhere.

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

"Indigo!" Silkie gives the Spaniard a squeeze, stepping back she continued "So glad ya made it back wit us! Er ya still huntin pyrates? Did ya ever fine your sunken and waterlogged sheep lad?" Silkie winks at Roberts encouraging him to play along.

Nate steps back quickly as Silkie swoops in and hugs Inigo. "Jaesus woman, warn me next time! Or give me one too." Nate snickers. "Wot's iss about huntin pirates? Waterlogged sheep?" A confused look crosses his face.

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

Would you and your pomegranate like a room?

Nay, just enjoyin' a moment of scrumptious delight. BriarRose grins impishly as she wipes her hands on the napkin. "Ya know, the pomagranate is the fruit of the Goddess?"

Standing up She holds out a clean hand to Inigo Montoya, "Pleased ta meet ya, dear Sir."

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Nate snickers. "Wot's iss about huntin pirates? Waterlogged sheep?" A confused look crosses his face.

Sherman, let's set the Way-Back machine to July 15, 1704 -- otherwise known as this!

Eef jou need hailp, jus' shout "Hailp, Meester Weezard," an' I say, "Dreesel, Dressel, Drossel, Drom, time for dees one to come home."

Mos' recently, a bonch of Jena Seex protesters hear I makeeng noose jokes, an' dey grab me and send me to where "Down Ees Up." Dass right, I goes to de penal colony in Sout' Australia. Noboddy to talk to dere but Rotten Robbie, de Terror o' Terra Australis. Man, dat a bad scene! I almos' learn how to make noose proper-like, jus' to juse on heem.

I see jou people get into plenty troable while I gone, do'. Looks like fon.

BriarRose grins impishly as she wipes her hands on the napkin. "Ya know, the pomagranate is the fruit of the Goddess?"

Standing up She holds out a clean hand to Inigo Montoya, "Pleased ta meet ya, dear Sir."

Inigo turns to meet BriarRose, and seeing the crimson dripping from lips and hand, flinches, barely suppressing a shriek.

"Oh, sorry. For a second dere, I t'ought jou were my ex-wife Elvira."

He extends a hand. "Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You sonk my sheep. Prepare to die. --No, wait." He slaps his forehead. "Sorry. Old habits."

shakes head incredulously and shrugs his shoulders. Nate turns back to Inigo. "Yer 'thee pirate hunter, are ya? Not much business fer ya here." Looking skyward. "Yes Father, I'll ask him. The Almighty wants to know why you didn't send this Robbie his way, He says Robbie's overdue."

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Inigo's eye is caught by a glint of light from one of Black Syren's braids. He goes to investigate. A curious pendant is dangling there: a doubloon, from which depend strings of charms. The doubloon seems indefinably warm to the touch.

"Eh, eh, eh, I see jou been up de Meeseeseepee Reever. Been to see a Menominee healer man, eh? I know dat guy. Heem even crazier den I aim. But he have good heart. Jou keep dat close, jou hear? Let eet do his work."

"Don't ya worry. I only nibble a bit, I don't generally bite." BriarRose says to Inigo and winks slyly..

"Would ya like a bit of pomagranate? I'll share with ya."

"Aye, yi yi, where are my mannairs? Eet's not right to comb eento soch a fine estableeshment and noat provide any custom!

I would like an organic yogurt flavored weeth lavender blossom, some macrobiotic brown rice, and lightly steamed asparagus. And a beeg bag of Cheetos."

Inigo drops a few coins on the tabletop. Spotting one amidst the mix, ornately carved in Aztec fashion with a skull in the middle, he hastily retrieves it and stows it in his purse. "Jou not want dat one, heh."

Nate walks over the the interesting device Inigo pointed to earlier. "Wot ya call this? Th wayback machine? It's. . . . nice?"

700.jpg

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

Mos' recently, a bonch of Jena Seex protesters hear I makeeng noose jokes, an' dey grab me and send me to where "Down Ees Up."  Dass right, I goes to de penal colony in Sout' Australia.  Noboddy to talk to dere but Rotten Robbie, de Terror o' Terra Australis.  Man, dat a bad scene!  I almos' learn how to make noose proper-like, jus' to juse on heem.

I see jou people get into plenty troable while I gone, do'.  Looks like fon.

:blink::lol::lol: "Maybe Rottin Robbie got eaten by a wombat. One can only hope!"

I turn to Nate. "You might want to keep a weather eye out for Elvira. She's been gone a long time, and if she shows up hungry, we're all in trouble. She's a woman with what you might call Special Needs."

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I turn to Nate. "You might want to keep a weather eye out for Elvira. She's been gone a long time, and if she shows up hungry, we're all in trouble. She's a woman with what you might call Special Needs."

"Special needs?? Is Elvira a vampire then?" BriarRose curiously asks Ransom.

Shoosh, we don't like to call her a vampire. We kinda prefer, oh...say...daylight challenged. :blink:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Personally, I'd prefer to call her long distance.

Better yet, not at all. Sort of like Lord Moldyvolt...Moodywart...Vorde--oh, heck, He Who Can't Be Pronounced.

LongTom pours a tankard of ale over a chunk of cornbread. "Look, Pirate Polenta! Mmmm..."