Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns about all feisty and hands go to hips "Ill be servin ye victuals and grog and that be it.* Tosses her head and moves to get him a tankard of rum to start with and brings it to his table. Then winks before moving away and looks to William "Pssst! How was that for me first customer?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

"While the rum here is better than the water you got any from Barbados? An how about a little bit of duff and salt pork, I be missing that lately. So when does this place liven up. All I see are two men and one lass. I don't dought that she could handle us both but I feel fisty and I am looking for erotic banter." :lol:

*Eyes him and then eyes the column in the center of the room as if it were a mast.* "Apparently he has never heard of Mast-er and Command-er, but if I were ye I'd be careful what ye wish for ye just might get it." grins saucily.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

"Now which would that be. The Barbados rum or the errotic banter? I am never sorry for what I get because I usually deserve it and work hard to get it. ;) I have heard of those two rogues but yet to really meet them. I wonder if they live up to their reputation."

Trust me ye will get both fer sure to my way of thinkin. *Crafty grins, eyes sly* But ye see Mast-er and Command-er be a game. Sets a tankard of Barbados Rum before him with a saucy wink.

"Be those game that I hear about comming out of the Far East by the China Sea? I always thought that those be two rogues. Well I learned somthing today. Now lets get drunk and do what comes naturly. I am always ready to hoist sail for a new port of call. I just need to raise anchor and clear the reefs. :)

Nay this game be much closer to home in fact was born right here on the Pub when I tied a poor Captain to the mast. But that be a tale for another day.

*Leans over the next table to finish wiping it down then goes back for her broom*

"Well I can see by how you handle that broom that ye know how to use your hands there lass. Now how bout some music. Let's see if your voice is as beautiful as the rest of ye. I'll just kick back and see what happens next."

;););) 'Of course me hands be talented, I use them for everything!"

;););) are ye asking a Siren to sing voluntarily? My oh My ye do seek your doom early do ye not. Very well jest do not blame me when ye get all waterlogged and frow scales. *grins again and begins to sing softly, then with more power voice full of passion and wonder....*

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl

The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove, treasures untold

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Looking around here, you'd think

Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty

I've got who's-its and what's-its galore

You want thing-a-mabobs?

I've got twenty

But who cares? No big deal. I want more

I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'

walkin' around on those

Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far

Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'

Strollin' along down the

What's that word again? Street

Up where they walk

Up where they run

Up where they stay all day in the sun

Wanderin' free, wish I could be

Part of that world

What would I give if I could live

Outta these waters?

What would I pay to spend a day

Warm on the sand?

Betcha on land they understand

Bet they don't reprimand their daughters

Bright young women, sick of swimmin'

Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know

Ask 'em my questions and get some answers

What's a fire, and why does it

What's the word? Burn

When's it my turn?

Wouldn't I love?

Love to explore that shore up above

Out of the sea, wish I could be

Part of that world

*could not resist mate!* lyrics are from the Little Mermaid

" Oh I know those words well. I heard them before as my ship pulled into these waters. I thought it was a trick of the wind but maybe you be more Siren than I thought you to be.

Now that be a lunch. But what be those green things? Flesh bring me flesh, raw or cooked I love it all. Especially clams, either bearded or shaved."

"Afternoon, me hearties," Ciaran calls as he enters the Tsunami Kate.

(tips hat to Capt. Siren) Ye are lookin' lovely as ever, me dear.

Mister Gage, I could smell the delicious smells from yer kitchen halfway down the corridor. Might I have a plate o' the fried pickles? And, since we are in a Southern mood, how about some Jack Daniels?

(turns to stranger) Hello. I be Captain Ciaran. Welcome to the Pub, mate.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Smiles and curtsies to Captain Ciaran and thanks him for his kind words, Brings the plate to Gypsy Rose anlong with a fresh bottle then polishes his spoon on her bodice afore sauntering away.

"Fried Pickles? Oh my..I thank tis time for me lunch break."

Which variety would you like?

(points to the second bottle) Good ole Number 7 Tennessee Whiskey, mate. Just leave the bottle here. (places Crowns on the counter)

Evenin' to ye, William. Care fer some whiskey?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Shakes out her skirts and readjusts her bodice and moves to ho on the bar to watch him frying her pickles. "What goes good with pickles..Although I do like Shrimp no tails and hushpuppies. If that is not too much to bother with." Shyly asked.

"Well now it did take me long to finish that meal, but the best things in life should be savored. Like peaches, I could eat a peach for hours. I have always been very patient. But if you can cook like this all the time I will find it hard to go to sea untill I run out of dubloons."