Pirates of the Plains Unite!

usually the point is that you can go in your pirate garb and look okay, since there is more than one of you that looks like an extra for POC.

you get together for parties, invasions, fests, faires, and you can do it with a bunch of people who are just as nuts as you are..

I"m hoping to get together and see a faire or two with my crew, maybe meet some night at a local pub.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oy! I hadn't seen this topic before....

I signed up awhile ago for the Fool's Gold Screw (oops... sorry about the typo), but I think I did it all wrong. I'm on board in heart, spirit, and intent, but maybe not technically (that'd be "technologically"). I need to give it another shot -- mainly, I cannot remember my Yahoo name ("Cowboy"-something), and the new one I generated did not seem to work, alas. (Which Lass?)

Almost talked Mrs. Straw into seeking out that Piper restaurant today, but after the flea market (so much piratical stuff! Purchased a whole box of flints, an awesome nautical tchotchky wall hanging for William The Bloody's room, and a $5 powder horn; passed up an $85 LARGE ship's helm), we were both exhausted, and came home.

Anyway... I "get to" look over Lake Michigan every day (not the best of jobs, but ye cannot beat the view), and anxiously await the opportunity to hang with ye scalliwags whenever the collective lot of us gather.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Aye... I know what ya mean, Pete.

I'm eager for the lot of us to get out that direction & commandeer the Windy! HEY, all! the Windy has a CANNON!

It sounds like you came upon a good amount of plunder, Pete! :)

Oh! Memo to you all... Mr. Breza emailed me this morning about the exhibit. I updated the info which is under Raids. From his end, he's been getting some fabulous sponsorship & support.

Though... I still have yet to heard from people if anyone be willing to come. So far.. it's just me. :lol:

I'd like to get as many pirates there as possible to help with the kick off of this thing. even character pirates from Blackbeard & Bart Roberts to Jack Sparrow & Long John Silver... to any other created character.

The info of what Mr. Breza has in mind is there under the Oshkosh Exhibit topic in Raids.

Hopefully a good amount of pirates can come to help promote this.

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 4 weeks later...

Ahoy thar, me hearties. Rocky Shoals 'ere, Captain of the Triton's Fury. Meself an' me crew are an entertaining ( at least, we think we are) troupe of privateers sailin' out of southwest Michigan. We are lookin' to swell the ranks of our crew and will have an encampment at Mayfaire, May 21, 22, 28, 29, and 30th. This RenFaire is held in Marshall, MI. Post any inquiries to capnrockyshoals@AOL.com[/email]. Regards. Captain Rocky Shoals The Privateers of Triton's Fury

Embrace yer Weirdness :lol: