What happens in Key West....

Paisley

*shot of Merry trying to see her back in the mirror, and worrying what they did when SHE fell asleep..*

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merrydeath Posted on Dec 9 2004, 01:51 AM

*shot of Merry trying to see her back in the mirror, and worrying what they did when SHE fell asleep..*

i'm afraid you are safe lass....by the time you guys finally finished packing i was almost dead to the world...

now.....

if you wake me up early again....

MUAH-HA-HA *evil laugh

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

ok ok hold up there missy

i didn't get to see your piercing!

and where was i for the mutual flashing??????

you were on the balcony giving the good bye flashing as we all loaded into the van at 4 in the morning to leave...

and I love the photo of the nigel artwork..... You know, anytime you happen to hop onto I-4 and head this way... just gimme a jingle on my cell and I will make sure to let you know when Nigel is asleep, and you and your sharpie can have your way with him again!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I think we should just give her a key to do some midnight raids on Nigel's back...

That's just pure art on a blank canvas...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Paisley dear,

You were witness to what keeps Nigel alive - Pepto and Carb bars. The secret elixir that soothes his soul and nourishes his vice. I think he needs to get a blender and make a Nigeltail of it... he is a bartender you know... or is that bar worshipper.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Goddess in the Bodice Posted on Dec 9 2004, 06:12 AM

you were on the balcony giving the good bye flashing as we all loaded into the van at 4 in the morning to leave...

ohhhhhhh nowwwwwwww i remember that!

but still don't remember your piercings

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Paisley dear,

You were witness to what keeps Nigel alive - Pepto and Carb bars. The secret elixir that soothes his soul and nourishes his vice. I think he needs to get a blender and make a Nigeltail of it... he is a bartender you know... or is that bar worshipper.

-- The Captain

At least it's now not just the Capt and I who have to go 'my god, how does this man live on these weird food combinations.... You still have not seen the amount of peanut butter(and damn near nothing else) Nigel lives on.... or the ever famous summer sausage omlets that drive the Capt crazy.... (he keeps saying... those summer sausage things are not meant to be fried up in eggs...)

Although you have experienced the joys of his 'prep time' when you were waiting for the bathroom :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

:D Popcorn and rum for everyone!!!! :D

:D

:D Ross :D

hahaha yes indeed.... although my rum would have to be in one of those fruity foo-fooy drinks :)... maybe a Crab Trap from Crabby Dicks like i had on the Pub stroll this year..... and maybe Nigel could mix up his diet and have pepto coated popcorn... or peanut butter popcorn....or summer sausage popcorn....all the possibilities are AMAZING!! :D

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

I brought my tankard and a bowl for the popcorn. I don't think I'll be sharing Nigel's though.

My belly is pierced Pais, you must have been distracted by something a little higher. :D:D

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Damn, missed a chance to see Sheila's.. um... assets again. As if we ever had trouble getting her to show them off...

Hums the tune Brickhoooooouse..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Sheila Posted on Dec 10 2004, 12:56 PM

My belly is pierced Pais, you must have been distracted by something a little higher.

uhhh...yes...i was :D

and speaking of summer sausages....

OLAF!

if you ever leave one of those nasty things open in my cooler that has no ice in it again....i'll.....i will...uhhhh....

TIE YOU DOWN AND TICKLE YOU!!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Sheila Posted on Dec 10 2004, 12:56 PM

My belly is pierced Pais, you must have been distracted by something a little higher.

uhhh...yes...i was :huh:

and speaking of summer sausages....

OLAF!

if you ever leave one of those nasty things open in my cooler that has no ice in it again....i'll.....i will...uhhhh....

TIE YOU DOWN AND TICKLE YOU!!!!

ewww...summer sausage in a hot cooler....yuck..... although for some reason I can picture Olaf not caring and chomping down on it anyway.....

and i'll assist in the tickling abuse of Olaf

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Raises hand... me too sir! I will volunteer for hazardous dooty.. that of tickling Olaf til he surrendars the sausage!

:huh:

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

LadyBarbossa Posted on Dec 11 2004, 08:21 PM

OMG, that's hilarious! Nigel, sounds like you gave the ladies a bit of a stir. 

actually lady b....

the sausage belongs to olaf, not nigel

ya see...olaf only ate his sausage then stuck the rest in my cooler,

nigel, on the other hand, used his sausage......

btw....nice seeing ya still around!!! xoxo

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Is this the alleged summer sausage or is it code, lasses? I know of no sausages that were consumed at the fort, nay, none...

And what is it with The Pyrates and those darned pseudo foods anyway? Summer sausage isn't a real food - next thing you know I'll hear there's Cheeze Whiz aboard the vessel. Or worse, Deadpacca. Throw the sausage overboard, lasses. It does none of us any good. And five lashes dear Flogger for Sir Nigel for introducing that mangy foodstuff to unsuspecting Olaf, The Wanderer. Poor lad...

Here I thought the crewe was being well fed by Diosa at PiP. I will have to check the ship's stores to be sure, but even the cockroaches, rats and moldering hard tack should have been favored over summer sausage. Sigh!

I think I'd rather starve...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

And five lashes dear Flogger for Sir Nigel for introducing that mangy foodstuff to unsuspecting Olaf, The Wanderer. Poor lad...

Always happy to oblige, Captain! Perhaps I should also mention I'm an excellent cook... maybe Nigel simply needs some lessons?

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

:lol: Actually it's the pink markings you placed upon Nigel that was a kill! :: applauds Paisley:: Interesting temp tattoo. :)

As to the sausage... I'm not sure if I want to know. :ph34r:

All in all, sounds like you all had a blast down there.

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

just one blast for me, a dear man let me use his flintlock to fire at a ship.... and then we howled!!

hooooooooooooooooooooowllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

And five lashes dear Flogger for Sir Nigel for introducing that mangy foodstuff to unsuspecting Olaf, The Wanderer. Poor lad...

Always happy to oblige, Captain! Perhaps I should also mention I'm an excellent cook... maybe Nigel simply needs some lessons?

you'd offer up cooking lessons to Nigel? If you could possibly make it where the concoctions he creates in the kitchen do not frighten us, we would be eternally greatful :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

:lol: Actually it's the pink markings you placed upon Nigel that was a kill! :: applauds Paisley:: Interesting temp tattoo. :)

As to the sausage... I'm not sure if I want to know. :ph34r:

All in all, sounds like you all had a blast down there.

:lol:

So true, we had a wonderful time. I went to PIP last year and thought I had a blast... but it was nothing compared to this years event, and I am sure next year will be better yet!!!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

OryginalCinn, dear,

I do think he could use some cooking lessons. How are you with summer sausage?

I think some lessons would be good and we can move him from deck duty to the galley... we need a good cook...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

you'd offer up cooking lessons to Nigel? If you could possibly make it where the concoctions he creates in the kitchen do not frighten us, we would be eternally greatful :)

Oh, absolutely. My only drawback seems to be cooking for an entire crew and winding up with a whole voyage worth of leftovers. That can also be frightening, I suppose.

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

I do think he could use some cooking lessons. How are you with summer sausage?

Hmm, I learned long ago that there is more to a good meal than summer sausage, but I'm sure I can find something to do with it.

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress