What happens in Key West....

Paisley

DurtyLillie Posted on Jan 27 2005, 01:15 AM

In reply to Patrick, both tymes mate: yea them Olaf/Roger brothers be soggy...no matter.... and yea and two halfs more...that teal bikini clad man was funny til him came up and grabbed me treasure chest at atlantic shores and agin at Hogs Breathe askin' if them were real... 

ahhhhh....the teal bikini man......

:rolleyes:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he has a whole closet of those teal bikinis or if he wears the same one day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day...

You'd think they'd get kind of gamey after a day or so in the tropics.

Visualize ladies and gents... tepid heat, sweat, teal bikinis...

Ewwwwwwww!

The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

hurricane Posted on Jan 27 2005, 08:30 AM

I wonder if he has a whole closet of those teal bikinis or if he wears the same one day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day...

You'd think they'd get kind of gamey after a day or so in the tropics.

Visualize ladies and gents... tepid heat, sweat, teal bikinis...

Ewwwwwwww!

don't forget all that body hair capt...

double ewww

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Ahoy, Ms. Paisley-Capt.Hurriacane, Sir (touches brim of hat) The Teal Bikini Man is Mentioned repeatedly in the Latest "No Quarter Given"- Ms. Rose Calls Him " The Turquoise Bikini Man" in Her Overview of PIP-Issue also features Don Maitz's Courtroom Sketch of Yours Truly on the Back-Cover-Huzzah por Moi! POTC mentioned as Strolling Minstrels at Key West Yacht Club Party-Before My Arrival, I'm Afraid- But Thought Your Subsequent Performances Quite Excellent, Captain- Very Polished and Professional. Fair winds to Ye Both-

:rolleyes: RtR :ph34r:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Thanks for the kind words, mate. Appreciate it! We had a lot of fun down Key West way and it was good to meet up with the likes of you. If you're ever Orlando way, give us a shout... we'll create one of our many "pirate for the heck of it" nights around here in your honor.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:huh:

Hey ya'll! How goes it out there in the tepid waters of the floridian coast? Hi Rodger! Hi Lillie! Hey paisley, you never offered to sit on my lap...!!! :lol: Hope all is well amongst the crew. Hey greenie, you're a doll. Keep the smiles rollin' :P To the rest of the crew :lol::lol: RUM for everyone!!! :P Hornsby

:huh: Hey Captain! How was the pirate faire in florida last weekend? Were you or? posting pics for PIP? Are you maintaining that site??? I was just anxious about the 2004 pics for it... :lol: How about the event going on in april??? Hope you are having a grand time, Hornsby :lol:

Ahoy, Hornsby- And Now, does I Have to Share this Sight with Ya, Too- Sure and I kid Ya, Lad- Well Met Ye Are, indeed. Have Ye Been up to Initiation Rites Yet? C'mon up and I'll Buy Ye a Virtual Drinke-Some Apple Cyber, maybe. Lotsa Yer Old Friends from Paradise, Lotsa Fyne Women- Aye, WOMEN, Horn-Dog- I Knew that'd get Yer Attention...

See Ye 'round the Pub-

:ph34r: RtR :ph34r:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Hey paisley, you never offered to sit on my lap...!!! 

*looks at hornsby

could be a good reason fer that, luv :huh:

*winks

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

;) and miss Paisley, what does that mean??? Was I not handsome enough for you??? I can understand, but... ;) Hornsby

tsk tsk... don't you know better than to set yourself up for a good bashing... our wenches are well versed at emasculating men.

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

tsk tsk... don't you know better than to set yourself up for a good bashing... our wenches are well versed at emasculating men.

In my dyslexic ways, I honestly read the word emasculating as ejactulating....laughing1.gif

Ok, enough coffee for me this morning....faint.gif

Rumba Rue

** ;) **