What Do You Like In A Woman?

Rogue Mermaid

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps a nice ass. I guess it depends on which way the girl is facing. :rolleyes:

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Within context of answer this be:

ifin at faire and the costume is rare

enough fer you to be (well) free

as me friend Lady Laura says we stare

ifin yere lights be pointin at thee

But I must rely as me instincts do dare

fer wonderous lips be the weakness i see

then too as I must detail i am aware

of a brain and a repoirte' with me....

tips

lips

brains

ankles

Oh! I left out ankles Damn she's gotta have nice ankles.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

The first be something that not many see

but the softness of the skin and no blemishes there be

the curve of her throat and the tilt of her head

will tell me exactly what lies ahead

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

What do you like in a woman? Physically that is.

Oh come on, you can't be serious...

Don't give me a straight line like that.

(Or any one of us scandalous upstarts, fer that matter.)

You should know better!

:lol:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

What do you like in a woman?

Hmmmmm........What I could say to that! :lol:

But, the best O' me be stronger at the moment so this be me answer...

Honestly.....

Her eyes, if she looks at me.

Her smile, if she smiles at me.

If she don't look at me.....then I be lookin' at all the other parts!

Of course I be talkin' about me wife! :lol:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

*looks at Hurricane and The Royaliste with a Bite Me Look*

what men should most like?? I have the answer.. a big pint of guinness, ale, meade, etc! :lol:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

If I were a man..and because honestly I'm more like a man than a woman I think I can be honest.

If she is witty, not catty, honest, smart and sassy. If she had a flirty side, and plays fun. Does she laugh freely? Is she easy on my eyes. Long Hair is a must. Not only is it lovely, but it's lovely to pet, brush and braid. I like long hair, if it suits the women, which it always doesn't.

Her eyes. I love eyes. :)

I love the ankles comment! :lol: That's so dear, Vega! :) I remember a man I knew at RPFS that used to tell his wife weekend after weekend "My fyne wife, nothing excites me more than you in all your underfyner. There is nothing more erotic than bloomers and a chemise!" I thought how wonderful that was. When I met my husband, he said that there was nothing more erotic than a woman in so many layers he had to imagine what lay beneith. :lol: "Breast are wonderous, ample and grand, but the imagination is much more firtle land." (Huge TRACTS OF LAND)

:lol: I knew when I posted this that someone would say "me" but I didn't expect "rum" :lol:

I have recently got alot of comments on my behind, which I don't understand. I don't understand the appeal I guess. If I was a guy I think I'd look at her chest first, and a pretty face is always good.

Of course it would be hard to understand the appeal, when you have to be something of a contorsionist to admire one's own behind!

Actually that probably applies to all of your body. Whatever your vantage point, it isn't the same as an external viewer...

There has got to be some cliched feel good advice here somewhere...

The Duchess

Here's an interesting question for the male pirates (or the lady pirates, I don't want to leave anyone out).  What do you like in a woman?  Physically that is.  What do you notice first?  Be blunt, I doubt anyone will be offended.  I'm just terribly curious.....

Ok, I'll step up to the plate on this one...

Blunt? can do. My apologies in advance if anyone is offended. Certainly not my intention.

Large breasts

Pretty face

Small waist

Wide hips

Well-rounded aft

Short in stature

Strong legs

A beautiful smile is a big plus.

And above all these things.. eyes that twinkle and sparkle.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Wow !! Geez Black John., Have you been to a WalMart lately? Our walmart here has plenty of woman with large butts and breasts !!

Myself I dont like walmart.

Short is good

Small waist is also good.

Sparkling eyes are good too!

Small tits are a bonus however especially after studying Newtons theories.

Small feet

Pretty hands are a must.

A nasty lookin pair of knarled up size 11's protruding out of the covers would make me queezy.., and could cause sea-sickness.

Hmmmmm I would think a beautiful face is the most major thing., I have to face this person., talk to them and reason with them., I would have to say the face...,Pretty and or even a boyish workin girls face can all be attractive depending on the womans conduct.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Finally us vertically challenged women are getting some attention!!

I was always told that men, "prefer the tall drink of water type."

I also come with my own set of wheels, (see below) and parking space! :lol:

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I can guess the first thing guys notice in a woman is cleavage! :lol:

I resent that remark. There truly are more things to finding Miss Right than cleavage, most specifically looks can be waived for Miss Right NOW. Also rings on the ring fingers resembling an engagement or wedding types are also good indicators whether you may find yourself bloodied and bruised.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I'm curious, what hair color on women do guys prefer:

Blonde, brunette, black, auburn, red, etc? Or, doesn't matter as long as it's clean and silky? Also, long, medium or short?

That's a tough one. I find both both blonde and brunette nice. However, one thing I can say for certain, the longer it is the better!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Here's an interesting question for the male pirates (or the lady pirates, I don't want to leave anyone out). What do you like in a woman? Physically that is. What do you notice first? Be blunt, I doubt anyone will be offended. I'm just terribly curious.....

Blunt, says you. You asked, says I.

Full breasts,

Round butt,

Long hair,

Pretty face,

Tight clothes

That's the immediate impression. I don't like skinny women, that would describe anyone who meets the medical profession's definition of 'normal'. I like some meat on the bones, from a bit chunky up to Junoesque.

Piercings and tats add spice to the package.

Oh- and no matter what the rest, a twisted, sick sense of humour is an absolute requirement.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Kendra-

You look great in your costume. Though I think you need a flag for your ship!

and in defense of the tall ones; the only men who've ever specifically said (to me) they appreciate a tall woman, are the ones who are short!

The Duchess