Just Wondering, ,,,

Please check off your age! (no fibbing!)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off your age! (no fibbing!)

• younger than 16
    • 17-19
    • 20-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • older than 56

i be 19 years old

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I'm 32.  Gettin' pretty old.  Pyrates of the Golden Age averaged 27 years. However, treachery and old-age will beat youth and enthusiasm any day.

As someone past 40, thirty-two sounds pretty young to me.

We in Tales of the Seven Seas are a pretty mixed bunch, age-wise. So far it looks as though the average age is early 40's (except when they have their kids involved.)

RHJMap.jpg

I be t'irty-five......Old enough to be knowin' better an' too young to resist.**sly grinz**

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Well, next June, I'll be a quarter of a bicentennial! :lol:

Growin' older is mandatory--growin' up aint :ph34r:

When I get feelin' old and sorta past it, I just remind myself of the followin:'

When Elvis was my age, he'd been dead fer eight years! :lol:

Thenkyewverymuch!

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

I to am 42 and like Capt. Grey I feel I can do more now than I ever could in my 20's. Physically maybe not quite., but still pretty quik and a sharp eye., however now funded TOO do it ( whatever IT may be )as in my 20s I was not. Now is a good time.

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

I be about a month shy o'me 42nd birthday.

But I be havin' more fun now than when I was in me 20s. :ph34r:

When be yer birthday? Mines about a month away as well. I 'll be 43 and I too am havin' a great deal more adventure than at 23. I can tell ya that!

Could be that when I was younger I didn't know when that cut -off point was so's I could enjoy being inebriated. With age and experience I know how to nurse a good rum buzz without gettin' sick, passin' out or hurtin' myself :lol:

I will say this..tho, totin' me weapons feel a little heavier every year! :lol:

Cheers to ya!

Long Live the crew of the CrimsonPermanent Assurance!

Up to about a year or two ago I could pass for early to mid 20's...

I have noticed that my looks are catching up with my age now........36.

:ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Me natal day be December 5th; same as Walt Disney. :ph34r:

In fact I go t'Disneyland every December fer me celebratin'.

Forties be fine, ain't they maggie. Course I be takin' more pills than I used to, but it beats havin' a heart attack or a stroke. I gots me cabin boys t'play with, me fine cyber-friends to chat with, and the self-assurance not t'care a lick what other folks think about me.

Arrrrr! :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Forties be fine, ain't they maggie. Course I be takin' more pills than I used to, but it beats havin' a heart attack or a stroke. I gots me cabin boys t'play with, me fine cyber-friends to chat with, and the self-assurance not t'care a lick what other folks think about me.

Capt. Grey, my sentiments exactly! Maybe it's just the pre-menopausal hormones talking, but I feel smarter, sexier and more creative at age 45 than I did at age 25. I think it's the confidence that comes with wisdom and experience.

Or I may just be losing my marbles. :lol:

Now woah there!

All you wenches and pyrettes are startin ta sound like that Andy Rooney fellers column!

Next thing --ye're gonna be bashin us guys with scurrilous truth! :lol:

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

Capt. Grey, my sentiments exactly! Maybe it's just the pre-menopausal hormones talking, but I feel smarter, sexier and more creative at age 45 than I did at age 25. I think it's the confidence that comes with wisdom and experience.

Or I may just be losing my marbles. :lol:

There's something to be said about having at least a "4" as the first digit of your age. Lots of unnecessary stuff just goes by the wayside - at least for women (can't speak for men of course, not being one...)

Haven't you noticed that you can get away with so much more, as well?

RHJMap.jpg