POTC 2&3 Rumors, none verified

Charity

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's going to be a prequel. Just by the way they're acting. Saying, "yes, he's coming back, but it's going to be a surprise as to how". Yup, they're going to resurrect him. Woo-hoo! B) Going to love the reactions of the other characters, especially Jack when they see Barbossa is back. "You're supposed to be dead!" "Am I not? Oooh, too bad eh!" lol! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Oh yeah Christine, i am thinking about that litterally every day B) to see Jack's face when he sees Barbossa..oh god... he'll be not a happy camper at all, or a happy pirate in this case B)

Jack shot 'im in the end o' the first one. Wouldn't havin' im come back from the dead be just a little awkward ta pull off plotwise?

Okkkkk..the same ol' discussion.

I'll get into it once more (after doing so only about a million times on two other boards)

WHY would it be awkward, this is a movie about CURSED pirates..

I mean common' they were walking around the moonlight as skeletons, and in such a movie someone coming back to life would not be possible? B)

I just think we should have faith in Disney's writers, i mean why is the first moie so good?

For a big part the actors but hey, without a good story it wouldn't have worked nomather which actor played in it!

They even rewrote as they went, during shoots etc, they're fantastic writers, give them some credit guys, they'll come up with something great, just wait and see :)

hero.jpg

Frankly... I respect the Bess & those of the crew cannot say a thing about the film.. & actually I like it that way. I love a good surprise!

:lol:

Thanks lass.... just trust that I'm in the production offices almost every day and I can tell you I doubt ANYONE will be disappointed.

So far it's stunning! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Frankly... I respect the Bess & those of the crew cannot say a thing about the film.. & actually I like it that way. I love a good surprise!

:lol:

Thanks lass.... just trust that I'm in the production offices almost every day and I can tell you I doubt ANYONE will be disappointed.

So far it's stunning! :o

:o Can't wait, Bess.

Hope we see you little isle again. :)

I'm sure I won't be... though I know a couple out there who would be considering they are those kind of people that have twisted minds.... Christine know's what I am talking about... they write fan fic & it's always involving Slash between the main male characters. :: cringes:: :lol: Yyyeeeaaaaahhhhh.... I stay away from it. The closest I get to sickness of that sort is any attraction between Barbossa & Elizabeth! :o ::innocently look with halo above head::

Again, Can't wait, Bess!

Oooo! CONVENTION! We have GOT to do something.... :o

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

That's true :)

But, i think in this case we won't have to worry, it's amazing what they came up with sofar!

I just saw the dvd's spoken comments with the writers last night and with Johnny today, and there's was so much they changed, and how..

No, i don't think we have to worry, it will be great :)

hero.jpg

Again, Can't wait, Bess!

Oooo! CONVENTION! We have GOT to do something.... :D

:ph34r:

Not a good idea.

There is a DEPP CON that will be going on in Oct I believe... and it is not sanctioned by Johnny Depp or his handlers so Disney is obliged to not participate. Nor is anyone involved with POTC allowed to participate.

Sad but true, legal gets in the way. :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:ph34r:

So far it's stunning! :ph34r:

Wow! Stunning eh? Now I really can't wait to see what happens!

When are they going to release info about the plot, characters, etc.?

davyjones.gif

When the film is released.

High security on everything believe me! :ph34r: Guards in the production offices at night so's nothing be disturbed.

heh heh :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

When the film is released.

High security on everything believe me! :huh: Guards in the production offices at night so's nothing be disturbed.

heh heh :huh:

Awww man. Well, they have to release some info about the plot to the movie sites, so I guess we'll have to wait till than. Blargh! :huh:

If must be really good if security is that tight. :)

davyjones.gif

Just saw this on Yahoo. Where is this man going to find time to do all these movies? Between POTC 2 & 3, the Piano movie, and now this? This man needs to take a vacation sometime!

LOS ANGELES/SYDNEY (Hollywood Reporter) - Geoffrey Rush is in negotiations to join Russell Crowe in the big-screen adaptation of Australian author Murray Bail's award-winning novel "Eucalyptus."

Rush would play Australian widower Holland, a man who plants hundreds of types eucalyptus trees on his plantation west of Sydney.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...nm/film_rush_dc

And no prequel huh? Hummmm.... gotta be something with the curse then. Maybe the "heathen gods" weren't too happy with Jack and they bring back Barbossa and make a deal with him. He will become "alive" again if he "takes care" of Jack for the "heathen gods". (Gotta feeling those "heathen gods" are gonna be in there somewhere.. they are touchy and vengeful aren't they?)

I'm happpy for him.

I got a video tape from Australia from a pal with interviews with him, and at some point he says something like "It's happening to all actors sometimes, it's non active" or something like that.

He said he had nothing to do at that time but he was sure the phone would start to ring soon.

I think it was just, or some time after he finished working on Peter Sellers, he had nothing at that point, which is never good for an actor, so i'm glad he's got lots to do again :)

COOL!

More movies for us to watch :D

hero.jpg

great see what ye done now i'm all excited

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• 3 weeks later...

Well.. that's all very nice but as I've said COUNTLESS times....

Casting says no...NO... he's not starring in any of the films. :D

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif