Charity

POTC 2&3 Rumors, none verified

282 posts in this topic

ALRIGHT :ph34r:

I can't believe this, now THIS is news i wanted to hear :ph34r::ph34r::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Geoffey Rush.. BACK FOR 2 AND 3

Dog Brown would kick his arse all over the Caribbean, ladies...

He kills his own brother, has another one shot, tries to kill his niece, kills one crew member for complaining not enough food was aboard and another for killing his other brother. That's not counting all the dead bodies in the battle, the pub scene... Barbossa's way too nice and sweet to be legendary. Pick a real bad arse with absolutely no redeeming value...

(just havin' fun withcha)....don't want cannon threats or oaths to be tossed about now...

:ph34r: thar be a 3rd one also?

:o thar be a 3rd one also?

Where the @!#@$# have you been? <_< It's been talked about for over 6 months that they are doing POTC 2 and 3 at the same time. Similar to LOTR and Matrix Trilogies.

I posted it weeks ago that he was coming back.

Did you mention it was for BOTH 2&3?

If so, i apologise for not seeing it.

I posted it weeks ago that he was coming back.

Did you mention it was for BOTH 2&3?

If so, i apologise for not seeing it.

Yep.

Everyone is back on board. :o

He kills his own brother, has another one shot, tries to kill his niece, kills one crew member for complaining not enough food was aboard and another for killing his other brother. That's not counting all the dead bodies in the battle, the pub scene... Barbossa's way too nice and sweet to be legendary. Pick a real bad arse with absolutely no redeeming value...

(just havin' fun withcha)....don't want cannon threats or oaths to be tossed about now...

Not as good looking as Barbossa, nor as charming. Which is what makes him a really cool villian. Bad, but also charming and vulnerable. Not much fun if they're just pure evil.

Yep.

Sorry, but ive been going through all that what was going on..i must have missed it :)'

I'm sure i missed a lot more :o

Not as good looking as Barbossa, nor as charming. Which is what makes him a really cool villian. Bad, but also charming and vulnerable. Not much fun if they're just pure evil.

I agree :)

The bad guys always do seem to be the goodlooking ones too :o

I always fell for the bad guys LOL.

sorry. i like to let my mind wander, but it never comes back.

Aye, but no one could revel in his duties like Dog Brown. And that redeems him. . . sorta.

He's coming back for both? that awsome!

Yaar, me be reservin me tickets!

I knew he'd be coming back, even before Bess told us. He's too a cool character to be in only one movie! :ph34r:

Right on Christine!

Aint that the truth :huh::huh::huh: Barbossa Rules!

I read this at http://www.orlandomultimedia.net/

Pirates of the Caribbean II casting

posted by Jas, 09/22/04

Mo informed us of some of the new casting roles for POTC 2. Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley and Orlando are all set to reprise their roles in POTC 2. The new roles are Davey Jones, a second lead, villain (30-40 years old); Commodor, third supporting lead, good guy turned bad guy (50-60), Will's Father, first supporting lead (45-55); Peg Leg Pete, second supporting lead, a pirate (20-30)

So Bess, is the article telling the truth?

:angry: lOL..That is cool..Peg Leg Pete..my charrys bio has her adopted Pirate father as Peg Leg Red..for his fiery red beard..Now that be cool!

:angry: that name is the least creative name in the world!

peg leg pete, BAH HUMBUG

Yeah those don't seem very creative...maybe they are just filler titles until the actual scripting is complete.

I'm not going to believe this on the sole reason that the spelling is just so bad in this little tidbit.

'Nuff said, I think that we shouldn't believe this.

Captain Wolfy Wench

Any word on release dates yet?

Well.. for one.. in the commentary with the Writers they DID say that Bill Turner IS dead! the "Crushing black oblivion" kinda hinted to that.

Davey Jones? I'm sorry first thing that pops up in my mind is Davey Jones of the Monkees in their TV series when they were battling pirates! B) Peg Leg Pete?

Or worse. the Commadore turned bad? B)

Frankly... I respect the Bess & those of the crew cannot say a thing about the film.. & actually I like it that way. I love a good surprise!

B)

Yeah..would be nice wouldn't it?

It's getting a long wait with so many rumours, but i'm sure as soon as things are out officially we'll hear it from Bess.

wait a second... Jack shot 'im in the end o' the first one. Wouldn't havin' im come back from the dead be just a little awkward ta pull off plotwise?

O' course, we never actually know fer certain tha' he died, just tha' he were shot in the chest...