Van's Skull & Cross Bones Skate/Deck Shoes!

I picked these up in Santa Cruz the other day, but they are readily available on-line. They are sold as skate shoes, but they make great deck shoes too. They are super comfortable and VERY cool!! Vans has a whole line of skull shoes available CHECK 'EM OUT HERE

87793-p.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ah yes....VANS!

Well I remember back in the day when I had the black and white checks.........back when "Fast Times" came out!

Ouh boy....I thought I was cool! :lol:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

I gotta get me a pair o' these. I've been wearin' Vans since I was a kid. I haven't been wearin' the same pair since I was a kid, but the ones I have now are so beat up you might believe I did.

Off the Wall,

Broadside

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

Ah yes....VANS!

Well I remember back in the day when I had the black and white checks.........back when "Fast Times" came out!

Ouh boy....I thought I was cool! :D

I definately remember those days. I remember the kids in school who could not afford real vans but bought lookalikes and man they got bashed for that one too.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

You're telling me this is the closest to the originals they make today?

12489-p.jpg

If memory serves the checkerboard covered the entire canvas of the shoe, the heel portion had no rear padding just straight canvas and the sole was all one type.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

wow i think i had a pair of vans once didnt really like it

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

On an impulse, I bought said pink and white skull and crossbones lace ups. Me sister chastised me stating "Just where do you think you are going to wear those? The PTO meetings?" So with a sad heart, I returned them. If it were not for the fact that I spend most of my days at schools, I would have them in my possession. :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.