Building a full scale Pirate ship

She is 90 feet long and 27 feet wide, and she is a mean pirate machine and she has has cannons to. She will be sailin' in june. All I need is a crew and music and all the pirates I can put on her.

Bloody Jack Flint

Sounds wonderful... Where ARE you???

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

ahoy bloody jack flint...

If'n yer on the west coast...I be lovin t' sail with ya at least once!

Fair winds,

DEADLY DRUCILLA

:P:huh::huh::huh::P:P:P:P

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

• 2 months later...

How is the ship? It was never said where she be located. The ship I've been volunteering to get built be dead afor she could get in the water. ( Bloody Board of Directors). I'ld give someonelse's right arm to be part of a good pirate ship.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

We are building a full scale replica of the Rotter Lowe may be done next summer, anyone interested.

Bloody Jack Flint B)

OK ship....build'n ship.....For real......WHAT PART of WHICH COAST are yer on mate?

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

OK, a question that maybe anyone can answer...

Does anyone know anything about the pirate ship Rotter Lowe? The name doesn't ring a bell, though recently I've been plowin' through a book o' American fur traders, so I'm a little, I say again, a LITTLE rusty on me pirate facts. Any info on the ship would be nice.

And, as everyone else has asked, WHERE'RE YE BUILDING THIS PIRATE SHIP???

Coastie B)

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

If'n any of ya sea dogs be wantin' ta build yer own ship I've got some information for ya. I just been talkin' with a fellow from the U.S. Naval Historical Foundation regarding where a Pir.....eh...gentleman of fortune might find plans to build various ships, etc, and word was sent back as to the following:

"The most comprehensive source of sailing ship plans is a company

called

Taubman's Plans Service International

11 College Drive

Jersey City, NJ 07305

(201) 435-5205

Fax (201) 985-0438

The company does not have a web site. Mr. Taubman's latest

advertising indicates that he is offering his 139 page plans catalog,

plus a catalog of British plans for $10 via priority mail."

So... I'm hopin' that you scurvy lot will all go out and get yer own plans so that next summer, as I look out on the ocean, it be full of sails! :)

Jocko

• 3 weeks later...
If'n any of ya sea dogs be wantin' ta build yer own ship I've got some information for ya. I just been talkin' with a fellow from the U.S. Naval Historical Foundation regarding where a Pir.....eh...gentleman of fortune might find plans to build various ships, etc, and word was sent back as to the following:

"The most comprehensive source of sailing ship plans is a company

called

Taubman's Plans Service International

11 College Drive

Jersey City, NJ 07305

(201) 435-5205

Fax (201) 985-0438

The company does not have a web site. Mr. Taubman's latest

advertising indicates that he is offering his 139 page plans catalog,

plus a catalog of British plans for $10 via priority mail."

So... I'm hopin' that you scurvy lot will all go out and get yer own plans so that next summer, as I look out on the ocean, it be full of sails! :)

Jocko

Oh you mean this one Plan's Site

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

About this Web Site

This web site is run and maintained by volunteers in order to insure Abe Taubman's work is preserved far into the future.    Maintainers of this site receive no financial gain whatsoever from the sale of plans, or advertising.  All money goes directly to Taubman Plans Service to help supplement its owners retirement income.

It must be nice to have friends like that.