Monkey Island.

Captain Rob, was that recently that you got it... does it work on windows xp? Know where I could find it?

Looks like you can get Monkey Island I and II here:

Monkey Island Story

Here for the Demo of Monkey Island III:

Games Domain

And the download for Monkey Island IV here:

Download.com

RedJaq3.gifAniMorgansJR2.gif

Hoist the colors Laddies! We're goin' in fer the kill!

Anyone play Sea Dogs on the PC? I heard it was good. Have any input? :huh::ph34r:

I'm playing Sea Dogs now, will give you a full review after I've built up my character some more.

Sea Dogs II was supposed to be released but Akella/Bethesda Softworks changed focus when contracted by Disney and turned it into Pirates of the Carribean:

Bethesda Softworks to Publish Pirates of the Caribbean Game

RPG-at-Sea to Coincide With Movie Release This Summer

March 27, 2003 (Rockville, MD) -- Bethesda Softworks® and Disney Interactive today announced that Bethesda Softworks will publish a Pirates of the Caribbean video game for the Xbox™ video game system from Microsoft and PC CD-ROM. Inspired by one of this summer’s most anticipated blockbusters, the game will bring swashbuckling adventures and rich worlds to Xbox and PC this June.

Here are some links to other game demo's you might want to try:

Popcaps Seven Seas

Cutthroats: Terror On The High Seas

Port Royal Download Site 1

Port Royal Download Site 2

Pirate's Gold

Defender of the Crown

Tropico 2 Pirate's Cove Demo

• 2 weeks later...

Heh..heh... whoops. :angry:

Somehow I overlooked this 'ere post when I made mine. Me hold on reality slips at this early hour ('tis bloody 3 AM).

I LOVE Monkey Island. That whole series is great. I own 1, 2, and 3, but I be lookin' for 4 on PS2.

1 is classic, plain and simple. I remember playin' that when I was a tiny lass..

2's graphics/gestures have greatly improved. Some o' them provoke a hearty laugh on there own.

3.... all that is mighty, this one is hilarious. The script-writers were geniuses.

Murray the demonic skull is my favorite. He could nearly bring a tear to me eye.

Guybrush: How can you see without eyeballs?

Murray: How can you walk around without a brain? Some things no one can answer.

A Murray shrine be on the way from me, as well. Arr.

--

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

I played one of em meself. I just forget which one. It was the one where 'is girlfriend is turned into a gold statue, it is!

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Aye... that would be a fun game if'n I didn't just blow a hole in me ship.; yar...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

Here's another game to play on line:

Sokoban Pirate

SokobanPirate.gif

Play Online

Description of Sokoban Pirate

Help the pirate collect the treasure scattered over the desert island!

Requirements for Sokoban Pirate

It is recommended that you use a computer with a 150mHz (Windows) or 200mHz (Mac) processor or higher. You may experience slow game play on slower machines. Sokoban Pirate also requires that you have Java enabled in your browser and version 4.0 or higher of Netscape or Internet Explorer. If you are using Netscape on the Mac, please use this version of Sokoban Pirate.

How to Change the Game

If you would like to play this game offline or change it, you can download a version of Sokoban

You also will need to download a free evaluation copy of Stagecast Creator and the tutorial.

And for fans of Weebl and Bob, here's Ninja Pirate!

yarr.gif

Ninja Pirate is a platform game based on the characters from the cult Weebl & Bob flash cartoon series (also known as wobbl & bob, and can be seen in the UK on the MTV music channel).

The game sees you as the legendary "Chris the Ninja Pirate", whos on a mission to rescue his beloved "Donkey" from the evil clutches of the mysterious "eVil ida" and her evil crew. Along the way he must also help some of the other stars of the cartoon series, who have got into bother!

If you haven't seen the cartoons watch them here! youll be a little in the dark, but you should be able to follow roughly whats going on.

Further releases of Ninja Pirate will come with the help of you, its fans. Please discuss your ideas for its expansion with me on my forum, you never know, your idea might make it into the game (and you will be credited for it!)

Version 1.0 contains a full 3 levels of Weebl & Bob mayhem!

Download Here

screen4.jpgscreen5.jpgscreen6.jpg

I've seen people play it....

I miss Pirates for my old PC (not Pirates Gold, that'd be too fancy!)

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"