Poll

Gutterpunk13

What type of Pirate are you?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Pirate are you?

• I'm not. I just like them.
    • What's a Pirate?
    • Well.... I just like to pretend.
    • I am a real modern day pirate I steal to live , like to sail and only bathe on Saturday nights (I also like large amounts of Rum and water)
    • Well. I like Jack Sparrow... does that make me a pirate?
    • I am a historical reenactor,
    • I am a real pirate (only on the job!)
    • Why am I taking this stupid poll anyway?
    • I hate you with a passion and I will gut you in your sleep!

Moderator to the rescue.

Is that better?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Administration Policy</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>At Pyracy.com, it's all about you!

Whatever you want, that's what we're going to do. I'm serious. If you want me to cry, then I'm bawling, baby. If you want your own topic started, LOOK OUT MAMA HERE IT COMES! There's nothing that I won't do to accomodate your slightest whim. Stop looking at me, please. You're making me a little nervous. Please blink or something. You soulless, devouring monsters. You've taken everything that was decent in me and buried it in scorpions. How I loathe you all.</span>

wow thats a tuff one.....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I didn't like the answers! What about I feel like a pirate, whis I could act more like a pirate, I guess I could have picked only at work, as they pay me well to keep the computers running. Some time I get to just sit and read the web! Some time I even get to work on me web sites. I do some design and hosting as a side business. I did not include that in my bio, as I am not here to sell my weres! They just don't like me rum drinking at work, so I didn't pick that answer. B)

B)

Aye....Bank robbers don't walk around saying "Hello, I'm a bank robber".

Check forgers don't fill out a job application by entering "check forger" in the past employment box.

So I ain't be callin meself a PIRATE! B)

I JUST AM! B)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

I can't remember. . . is there a bathroom in here some where question.gif

I'm a pirate and proud of it! I've a pirate's heart and would wear me waistcoat, sword and pistol everyday if I could. Me husband tells people he married a pirate and damn happy he did. It lead to a more adventurous and exciting life.

He's even helping me decorate our pirate bathroom ( 'tis yours Stynky anytime you want!). We even have a powder keg in there. (Giving a 'nother meaning to "powder room"!) :lol: Although from what I hear it could be a dangerous thing should Stynky make use of the facilities.

Always set for adventure.

S.H. Maggie

Long Live the crew of the CrimsonPermanent Assurance!

Well I consider myself a re-enactor above anything else. I may not be totally 'period' in costuming, but I enjoy the interaction with the public. I've never considered myself a pirate per say, but more of a pick-pocket, get rich quick kind of wench, that enjoys what she can take for the fun and sense of excitment that it gives. :huh:

The drinking and carousing around are the fringe benefits. :huh:

Rumba Rue

** :huh: **

On the other hand, I consider that I generally am one showing an avid interest in living history, reenacting, or sailing, or whatever pigeon-hole that works for you. I also enjoy the ability to be able to 'overlap' historical accuracy with pure, unadulterated fun-type pirate activities to entertain both young and young at heart. This approach, in my way of thinking opens up doors that eventually lead to a love of ships and history. Just a portal, really...........So, one day I'll let ye stick ye're hands in the tarred marline, and the next, why, 'walk the plank', and a hearty 'Yo-Ho!, matey!! :huh:

that be why we can smell ye comming lads...

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff