Disneyland Pix

Christine

Those pics are great! :(

*Now I truly am in big trouble... :( * (Whistles while looking at ceilin')

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Now I truly am in big trouble...  * (Whistles while looking at ceilin')

Why, oh why, lass?? :(

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Because I need t' go an' er...ogle them...again... :(:(

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• 1 month later...

now dont get mad at me for posting on a topic thats been silent for a month, but you'll love this:

my friend's dad has issues with the "no flash photo" rule on rides, and he took a pic of one of the small world ride dolls. do you know why that rule is there? because it causes the robots to freak out! the head blew off! ill try to get the pic from her... its pure hilarity! oh, and my mom and dad got stuck on the pirates ride in disney world, in the ship fight too, course, the waters only two inches deep, so... got stuck on splash mountain too. me, my parents, my two brothers (one was on it for the first time). the sound stopped, the robots turned off, we stopped moving, and the lights went on. at the top of the last drop. we were HANGING OFF! sat there for 45 minutes, then... the music started up. we just dropped, like a rock, straight down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
:lol: Thanx fer the post Christine.. The link ya put out here gives me a place to do the same. ENjoy Disney :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

I went to Disneyland yesterday (Oct. 11) and I hadn't been in almost 20 years! Guess what? It still looks the same. :lol:

Ok Sleeping Beauty's castle looks horrible with that awful paint job, and the supposed re-done Tomorrow Land doesn't look so re-done.

My friend and I did get on Space Mountian (hey having a cane -it folds up- and limping gets you to the Fast Pass and got on the ride within 10 minutes compared to the 45 waiting in the regular line!). We liked the new graphics (compared to the old that looked like flying chocolate chip cookies) and give it a thumbs up.

Course on the POTC ride when it came to the part where the women are being auctioned off, I yelled loudly, "We wants the redhead!"

This is the first time I went through the Haunted Mansion with the "Night Before Christmas" decor. A lot of work went into changing things, it was cute, but certianly not scary. A lot of the same decor through out, kind of almost boring.

I managed to find the pirate anntena balls in the Frontier Land store (there weren't any in the pirate store from POTC ride), which is what I was really after (I bought 4 of them) and a t-shirt with Jack Skeleton on it.

I had brought my Jack Skeleton tote bag I had bought upteen years ago when the movie first came out (now it's a collector's item), and not one single person even said anything or noticed it at all. The last time I went to D-land in the early '90's and had used it, I got people all over asking me about it.

We had lunch at the restaurant near Splash Mountian -ugh! The driest hamburger I've ever had- yuck!

We forgoed any further food at the park.

I suspect it will be another 20 years or so before I go back. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...