Disneyland Pix

Christine

Indeed Capt. Z! We were desperate to cool off from the intolerable heat and Small World was the closest ride that has the ac cranked up. Hey, a chance for us all to get a good nap it was-lol!

Just be gald you weren't stuck in it for over an hour! :blink: I was once and have lived to tell the tale! B)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

December 16th huh? Cool! I'm sure you've been there during the Christmas season right? Especially anywhere from 2001 when they change the Haunted Mansion from October to January. First time I saw that was when I went on New Year's Eve 2001. It wasn't mentioned they were doing that in commercial ads. It was a total surprise to go up to the Mansion and see the whole thing decked out to the Nightmare Before Christmas theme. Both outside and inside, even the song is different too. VERY cool indeed! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 2 months later...

I've been to both and prefer the Magic Kingdom at DisneyWorld. Plus you get four parks and two water parks plus DisneyQuest and Pleasure Island to keep you busy. Our crewe's heading off to PI tonight...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

late joining a thread again *blush*, Christine, the pictures look great B)

You guys seem to have a fabo time!

I love Disneyland, and it's fun comparing the pics with mine from Paris :)

I've got some really cool pics from Pirates of the caribbean, but only some are online right now.

Here they're in album 2&3

feel free to look through any others.

My Webshot albums

That jubileum sounds great, have fun, it must be a big party they'll be having :)

hero.jpg

• 2 months later...

i was at walt disneyworld 2 months after it opened and the magic kingdom wasn't even finished yet. small world didn't scare me, but i was chased by donald duck. i was 17 and actually hiding behind my parents to get away from that darn duck. haunted mansion was so cool. and it's modeled after the the asa packer mansion, 15 minutes away from me in jim thorpe, pa! ithink one of the most fun things i did all day was square dance witht he bears. they were a little taller than me, but square dance quite well anyway! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

That is quite exciting about the 50th year anniversary!

but ye must be talkin about DisneyWorld because Land has been around sine the 40's I beleive...

But excitingly enough, My grandparents are celebrating thier 50th year of marriage this summer near where they live in gatlinburg tennessee!

funny, how Disneyworld Opened teh same year as thier marriage!

That is quite exciting about the 50th year anniversary!

but ye must be talkin about DisneyWorld because Land has been around sine the 40's I beleive...

But excitingly enough, My grandparents are celebrating thier 50th year of marriage this summer near where they live in gatlinburg tennessee!

funny, how Disneyworld Opened teh same year as thier marriage!

:lol: disneyland opened in july (if memory suits me) of 1955, a couple months before my first birthday. walt disneyworld opened in october of 1971 - my senior year in high school.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Oh WONDERFUL!

Ye saw me ship?

how are all me fellows?

drownin teh mayor as always I hope...

unless you were at the florida resort...

the lads and lasses are different there...

I absolutely love disney land and I look forward to me next visit!

Hey Captain :lol:

No worries about your mates in Paris, still having a great time drowning that ol'mare and causing ruckus all over the place :lol:

If ye ever can, try visiting Europe and get yourself over to Disneyland Paris, without seing the rest of the parks i'm convinced it's the best

Although i do hope to get over to that side of the world and visit the other parks sometimes :)

hero.jpg

Close but no sigar :huh:

I'm Dutch!

It's not too cheap for us but it's easyer then coming from the USA, but the good thing is, being so young you have lots of time to go yet :huh:

I'm sure one day you will visit Europe if this is what you want.

hero.jpg

• 1 month later...

Woo Hoo!! And by the way, congrats on making "Pyrate Legend", Christine!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Absolutemente, Chica! :blink::ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."