Disneyland Pix

Christine

I figured I'd post this here. Captain Morgan and I have talked about our trip so much in this section anyway-lol! And I'm sure he'll eventually be putting his pix up soon too. :unsure:

This is all the cool pix that my sister Sabrina and I took. Check them out here at my photo album:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v251/Christi...sneyland%20pix/

On Saturday September 4th, 2004, my sister Sabrina and I took Josh (Captain Morgan) for his first visit to Disneyland. What better tour guides than 2 crazy sisters who are from California! Been going at least once a year since we were 3 years old! We had an absolute blast! It was simply perfect for a holiday weekend. Not that many crowds so it was easy to jump on rides without waiting so long. We even got on Pirates and Haunted Mansion like 4 times! Pretty much most of the rides we did, we rode more than once. Just a perfect visit for newbie Josh. It's the way it should be. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

Looks like Morgan had a blast! That is IF he got ahold of the cannons! :ph34r:

Christine.... nice hat. :)

Morgan! Can't wait to see your pictures, mate!

Eager to go back to the PotC ride again? :lol:

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Like Christine said, it was perfect! What better tour guides could a guy ask for? We had a blast... hopefully, if all goes well over the next seven months, we can do a return trip... to add the Tiki Room and Space Mountain, this time! Oh, and we gotta remember NOT to sit under any trees! LOL!! Much grass for the cool time, Christine!! We've gotta do it again, just for the halibut!

:ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, I'll be up for another trip! Yup, you gotta do Tiki Room and Space Mountain. Tis a damn shame they were closed for refurbishment, but what can ya do. Just come back another time-lol! :lol:

The one pic of me wearing my Captain Hook hat on the Peter Pan ride, I look like a little kid. LOL! :lol: Ah, yes, good times indeed! Fun damn trip! We still will need plastic surgery to remove our smiles-LOL! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

My face still hurts, and I've been whistling "Zippety-Doo-Dah"... well, you know the rest!

:lol::lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

What a fine lookin' lass ye are, Christine! Although, I am certain that ye would have had a fine time with a proper pirate captain like me! :rolleyes:

It has been a very long while since I have been to Disneyland, but I think I am itching to go once again. Perhaps sometime early next year.

:rolleyes:

Tell me, Mate, are ye a superstious person? Well, ye'd best think about being just a little bit superstious, and appeal to your God or even to the Devil Himself, because here aboard my ship, ye'll get no mercy!

Thank ye everyone! My sister Sabrina and I should open a tour guide service-lol!

Ah, Barbarous, thank ye for the kind words. :rolleyes: And I'm sure I'd have a blast running around Disneyland with ye. If ye need a tour guide let me know. Just look at Captain Morgan there, he still can't stop smiling-lol! I got the poor guy addicted to Disneyland now, not that it's a bad thing-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I am certain that ye would have had a fine time with a proper pirate captain like me!

Arrrr, mate! Whatever do ye mean?!? I can board enemy vessels and send their crews to Davy Jones with the best of 'em!!

B)

Christine Posted on Sep 9 2004, 09:36 PM

Thank ye everyone! My sister Sabrina and I should open a tour guide service-lol!

Aye! By all means! They come highly recommended! The pic idea is a FAN-TABULOUS one, Disney sis!! We should do it!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

One of these days, in this lifetime, I need to get meself out to Disney World. Ooooh, and I would love to go to Euro Disneyland, the one in Paris! The Haunted Mansion there is totally different, it's called Phantom Manor. I've seen pix on it, looks awesome! Ah, sigh....one of thse days, :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

The pix are great Christine! Looks like ye had a grand day. What a scallywag that Capt Morgan is. LOL

On a sadder note. While Merry and I were driving to Kansas City we got a call from Capt Morgan saying he was about to deploy and would be out of touch for a bit till he could figure out what was up when he got over to his new base. I say again Good Luck and God speed mate. Come back in one piece. There will be a grand invasion for your return.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye Scupper, he also called me last night too. I was a little surprised he was leaving a day early, but he was so up-beat. Being his goofy funny self-lol! He told me he'd hold me to my promise about his 2nd visit to Disneyland when he returns in April. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'll be there today after i get off work and celebrate speack like a pirate day with style :lol:

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye! A good time you must have had! I hope the weather was cooler for ya, so you didn't have to seek refuge in the cursed cave known as "Small World"!!

:D

Ye are indeed a lovely lass, any gent would be enjoying yer company.

Aye, tis true... Christine and her sister were excellent and charming comp'ny... I was truly lucky, indeed... ;)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast