Early Christmas Booty

Today My First Mate bought me this wonderful little ship.

- she rocks back n forth to the sound of crashing waves and howling winds(the ship not the First Mate)

- Cannon barrels flash light to sounds of cannon fire.

- Sounds of Pirates singing and the Captain's commands to his swarthy crew.

First Mate told me I can have it now but to not whine at Christmas when I don't have anything big to unwrap....I told her we will cross that deck when we get to it....lol

hauntedgallion.jpg

'Tis a fine craft, to be sure! Where might a pyrate commandeer such a vessel?

I got mine from Michaels, an arts and craft store, in the Halloween section, yep they were already setting up the Halloween section yesterday. It is manufactured by a company called LEMAX.

Good luck finding one.

KP :lol:

Aye, these indeed be at Michael's Craft store! Me thinks they may be plundered for around $50.00. Can't be 100% sure on the regular price.

All is not lost me 'earties! Ye can plunder 40% off coupons in ye local newspaper every Sunday, i'fn yer port has a Michael's and these fine piratical plunderings are not already on SAIL! :lol:

Aye, those be the haunted ships from Michael's, the craft stores! I saw those last year while I was buyin' last minute things to complete me costume... and I almost bought it, but they be a bit expensive. Around $40 or so. Maybe righ' after Halloween they won't be so bad.

Captain Wolfy Wench

I paid $46.99 I also see they are on ebay, sold by a store in Mississippi,

houseoftam.com. They charge $6.25 to send to my part of Florida.

KP

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine today!

Actually....It's sitting in layaway for a week or two.

I got it for $36.00!!!! :ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

What, no mention island that is part of it? It's far cooler than the ship, with smoke pouring out of the skull's mouth, animated pirates tipping around on barrels and popping out of doors - a great sound track - Diosa found it for me at Michaels... After all a ship need proper anchorage. It's around $70, but look for the usual coupons for 40% off they run sometimes in the newspapers...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

What, no mention island that is part of it? It's far cooler than the ship, with smoke pouring out of the skull's mouth, animated pirates tipping around on barrels and popping out of doors - a great sound track - Diosa found it for me at Michaels... After all a ship need proper anchorage. It's around $70, but look for the usual coupons for 40% off they run sometimes in the newspapers...

I'll have to go back and look for that one....Thanks

KP

Tiss a sound looking vessil to be sure but me mather hath warned me that if i do bring home any more booty she kick mine

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

tis a vast and wonderous hoard! :ph34r:

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

tis a vast and wonderous hoard!  :D

Tis only a portion of me Booty....Florida abounds with the stuff......Gift Shops......Flea Markets....even the big chain stores here carry all kinds of nautical stuff.....I picked up some of the pirate statues for $8 each.......I just aquires items as I goes along...now there is this fine wooden Frigate I have me eyes on at Walley World for about $40.....gotta sell more books so's I kin afford it though....lol ;)

KP

Hello all, If you have not seen the Isle of Doom yet that Hurricane mentioned, here is a link to Michael's that gives you a glimpse... it's really a remarkable piece... the cavern lights up and smokes, the lighthouse light goes around as it should, and the sound track is great... This piece and the galleon are pretty much our halloween display! (and year round display for that matter)

Isle of Doom

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

tis a vast and wonderous hoard!   :o

Tis only a portion of me Booty....Florida abounds with the stuff......Gift Shops......Flea Markets....even the big chain stores here carry all kinds of nautical stuff.....I picked up some of the pirate statues for $8 each.......I just aquires items as I goes along...now there is this fine wooden Frigate I have me eyes on at Walley World for about $40.....gotta sell more books so's I kin afford it though....lol :o

KP

Tat be why i be wanten to sail out of me home in southern california these landlovers dont know a thing about being truly into the pirate life they all asume its johnny depp and bloom

But why is the rum gone?