"The Goonies"...

Mr_Scabbs

ARRR!!!

What be the name of the pirate movie that Sloth and Chunk are watching on TV during the film "The Goonies"? I always wanted to know, but I never bothered to find out. It's an old black and white film, and there's a guy swinging from the mast. It inspires them to chant "Hey you guys!" Is it even a pirate film?

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

Exactly! I've seen "Goonies" so many times, and have always wanted to know what that old pirate movie was....

Then again, I always wanted to move to Astoria, Oregon just to sneak into some old lady's restaurant, climb through her basement's fireplace, avoid boobie-traps, ride a giant water-slide, and discover an ancient pirate ship. All this while a couple known fellons, a fat kid, and a retard were on my tail...

...but that's just me.

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

:P:P:P

Oh, what childhood teen memories are aroused because of that movie!

"The Goonies" was shown last night here in CR at Bever Park outside on a large screen. Was fantastic!

LOVE the Inferno! Fine ship. Hard to choose a favorite scene. Though love the scenes with the Inferno.

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

My favorite part was always the water slide down to the ship. And then from there on when they explore the ship. On the dvd it said the producers and crew played around on the water slides at night, after the kids went home-lol! I would too!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I have always loved that movie too! I'm from Oregon and been to Astoria many times...never came across ol One Eyed Willy though...yet...

Yeah, I think One-Eye Willy decided it was best to ditch the Oregon coast all together. There really wasn't any place to raid and pillage other than a few bed and breakfasts and the Tillamook Cheese Factory...

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif