Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I can nah resist tha' face. C'mere an lemme buy ye a drink.

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Aye, I know tha face, an' it usually does nah work on me. But fer some reason ye managed ta get ta me. ::offers Cap'n Z a drink::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

Well perhaps this'll cheer ye up. I love those songs ye sent me! They're great! Especially tha pirate song! Tis me new theme song!! ::does a little jig to the song, which is playing in the background::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Thank ye much Silver. It not be too hard when ye love your models.

Look'n forward to read'n yer work.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Aye, Madam Macaw, if'n ye don' at least like what ye be drawin' tis no fun and ye won' put yer best inta it. An' I sent ye tha first chapta of me piece. Lemme know if'n ye prefer it in a different format...

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

I am bloody try'n to respond to ye email, but me provider is giv'n me problems. I did print it out and will read it tonight. Any format is good - Word, WordPerfect.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

I'll keep tha' in mind, if ye end up wantin' ta read more. Me apologizws about yer provider.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

::pauses, deep in thought::...I don't believe I've 'eard o' tha' song. ::shrugs:: A while, tis a reason to 'ave a toast. ::Raises mug:: To tha' song I don' know! :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

::roars with laughter and then becomes serious:: Alice Cooper... tis a familiar name, bu' I don' think I ever 'eard tha music. ::holds out a hand to help Z back into his chair:: Gi' back up 'ere lad.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

::crosses arms and tries in vain to be serious:: Jes' because I know 80's music doesn't mean I know ALL tha 80's music. ::looks thoughtful:: I'll have ta ask me da' about hearin' some Alice Cooper, 'e has almost every band in existance in his collection. :ph34r:

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

*sips her rum slowly* ~yo ho yo ho a lonely life for me~

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

No no no! Come on now, no gloomy faces here, eh? Mary me dear, what can we do ta cheer ye up?

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

There be no cheering today i gave me mate a black spot and am expecting to see him at 5

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

no i am alone for in my world the black spot is a note saying i like you

But why is the rum gone?

*sigh* well as i suspected me mate dosnt feel the same for me

But why is the rum gone?

Sweet I can be, innocent NEVER!

LOL! :grabs a tankard o' grog: I'll drink to that, m'dear, "horny" lass... :rolleyes:

Aye, but ye be a lass who definitely knows how to enjoy herself... as do I, but that's perhaps a "horse" of a different color....

Thar be pirates a plenty to be flirtin' with right proper (if'n there be such a thing!) like, lo but 8 days hence....you will be sailin' into those waters, will you not...? My, what fun we shall have!! <_<

Oh Laura, wher in the north DO ye live exactly?

I be located down near tha bottom of Cayuga Lake. In "Upstate NY" I guess ye could call it.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: