Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I not be knowin signs and all that, but be there any lad out there brave enough to play with a red-haired, Irish, Scottish, Cherokee who be a Gemini? I know, I know..I be at war with meself all the time. LOL B)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Well I ave to chime in on this subject. being that I will be single soon after 15 years of marriage.

This be my second and last, I know everyone says that. But at the tender age 41 being single again is not all it's cracked up to be. The clubs are full of women to young for me or their not interested in somebody so old, actually heard that. Or they are attached to someone. Well now that I'm single and having 50K in baby debt from trying to have children, didn't work obviously. My wife has decided she wants to run off and have a full life. Which includes two "friends with benefits".

So for me I will continue to go out alone and consume massive amounts of alcohol. It would be nice to find someone just to hang with for the ocassional movie or a nice dinner. This may sound weird coming from a guy and no I'm not Gay in case any guys are going to spout up but sex with another woman is going to be tough for a while, age not being a factor, since I have only been with her for 15 years. Right now I just want to move on, If it happens that would make my day, week, month!!!! :unsure:

So any lasses interested in going out with a 41 year old speak up and I'll buy the drinks :lol:

Fear not Mr Pirate. . . I have you beat by a few years and had my second fall apart a year ago. Now I have a beautiful woman who loves to pirate with me, is as much as a kook as I, can whip up amazing jewelry and costuming in mere hours, has a great sense of humor and is 17 years younger than I (I don't really pay attention to the age thing - much more into someone's eyes and brains - But that was a bonus). You just never know what will happen and who you'll meet along the way. The key is to get out and about in things that interest you. That's the quickest way to find someone who may be of interest.

That's a bunch of crap, by the way, about younger women not being interested in older men. Shallow women yes. But women with more on the ball are attracted to older men because they actually know how to treat a woman, unlike many of the younger generation's peers who are into everything but the woman they're with.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I second that Hurricane. !!!MrPirate I too am single after too long ( 9 years ) and can't seem to find anyone interested in an 32 year "old",pyrate wench with red-hair ( and yes the occasional temper to match ) I seem to be to old or too different for the local boys, an yes I do mean boys. But being the eternal romantic that one half of my gemini personality is, I have hope that there is someone out there who can appreiciate me finer attributes and wicked sense of humor.LOL :(;);)

Cheer up lovey, ye have a mate in me and I'll even spot ye a round to toast our freedom from unhappy shackles. ;););)

Scarlet McBayne

Damn!....spare ol' Mick the tears n' violins....I be fifty two years on this planet (wi' momentary adventures in ta outer space but that be a story fer another tyme) n' single after a few bouts o' marriage n' I be havin' the best time o' me life....think quality not quantity here, lads n' lassies, 'course I always got me eye out fer that someone special where 'er she be hiddin' I find her eventually....but it ain't chronology....it be jes what's in yer mind....some be thirty n' live like their eighty n' some be eighty n' live like they be thirty...ye be gettin' me drift?....it be what's in yer heart that matters....n' Scarlet I kin see into yer heart n' the universe that lives there, it be full o' stars n' sights to behold....thar be oceans o' wondrous beings dancin' in yer smile....sorry, I be gettin' a bit wordy n' need 'nother pint..... :D

Mick ,me dear, ye do say the sweetest things te me. And ye be right lovey, its a marvelous adventure out there and I be enjoyin it more each and every "single" day.

Scarlet McBayne

It looks like with the right marketing we can make a match right here in the singles bar!

Rummy and me!

(just a joke, but not really, but it is, kinda)

Ok, what about,

Scarlet McBayne

and

Durty Mick Moon

We could be like harmony dot com but different,

Buggering dot com?

Delmar

Delmar, yer idea might be havin merit...cept I be thinkin that Rummy and I should be chosen. Ladies first and all. Now itsy, mitsy.... hhmmmmm so many choices, so little time... ;) :)

Scarlet McBayne

Hmmmffffff! Well at my days o' sleepin' with Tom, Dick, an' Harry are long gone! ;)

Now I'm far pickier. So what do ye males have ta offer an older woman who can't go for as long as some o' the younger ones?

Rumba Rue

**The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune** smile2.gif

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, it's a singles life for me... too!

Did I hear a pirate dating site? What? Where?

Scarlet and all other singles, drynk with me to singlehood... even though it does suck sometimes!

Here's my toast to ye:

Here's to man's kisses,

and to drynks & whiskey, amber or clear;

Not as sweet as a man's kiss,

but a darn sight more sincere!

:(

LadyDevyl'N

"My Liver is Evil... Must be Punished!"

'Sláinte chuig na fir, agus go mairfidh na mná go deo.'

Health to the men, and may the women live forever!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, it's a singles life for me... too!

Did I hear a pirate dating site? What? Where?

Scarlet and all other singles, drynk with me to singlehood... even though it does suck sometimes!

Here's my toast to ye:

Here's to man's kisses,

and to drynks & whiskey, amber or clear;

Not as sweet as a man's kiss,

but a darn sight more sincere!

B)

And adding to this ryme:

Heres to me loves kisses bein so dear

to the times in between thoughts of beer

holding onto those perfect little ears

fills Delmars' glass with all his tears

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well Scarlet Luv. I be brave enough to take on a real redhead. I be Irish after all. But as me luck seems to be as usual. Ye be on the wrong coast. Tis Scupper's fate to be lost on yon East coast. But If'n I be over there ye would have a run for ye dubloons lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Promises, promises...Jk. Scupper, were ye on the west coast, I'd be givin ye a run fer yer money! O course, I be an aquired taste. No champage dreams or beer reality here...jest pure red-haired, mischeif-makin, temper, claws and all. Oh my

Scarlet McBayne