Pirate single's bar

Sheila

i be the only pyrate in these waters (laguna hills) and it be quite a lonely thing. However i am excited for school to start and i shall see me beloved gypsees again.

Ah!

Try being me...here in the Netherlands..no pirates around for sure.

I'm being avery lonely "pirate/pyracy lover" around here..

hero.jpg

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ack! I've been asked on a date! I don't know what to do!!! The guy seems real nice and comes highly recommended by my crew but I...I..hmmm. I guess I'm scared. Of course I'm gonna accept but I'm not ready to jump back into this love type craziness yet! I was just starting to enjoy being alone. Damnit all I need to chill out! Breathe......breathe...I'm not marrying the guy...just a date right? No harm right? I'll probley even have a good time....calm down..calm down...

Sorry, I'm right spastic sometimes...... :lol:

Ack! I've been asked on a date! I don't know what to do!!! The guy seems real nice and comes highly recommended by my crew but I...I..hmmm. I guess I'm scared. Of course I'm gonna accept but I'm not ready to jump back into this love type craziness yet! I was just starting to enjoy being alone. Damnit all I need to chill out! Breathe......breathe...I'm not marrying the guy...just a date right? No harm right? I'll probley even have a good time....calm down..calm down...

Sorry, I'm right spastic sometimes...... :lol:

Relax, and remind yourself that the difference between hanging out with friends, and "on a date" is a very thin little line. Right up until the hanky panky happens, anyway. :lol:

Run around the block a few times before he shows up, then you'll have an excuse to hyperventillate.

The Duchess

.... Hanky panky...... thats not .......

Hanky-panky...hokey pokey....they all be games involvin' hands!? :ph34r::ph34r:

Take care and enjoy rogue! Yer a far braver lass than I ... :ph34r:

"Congratulations Madame, that's another town you've destroyed." William Shaw

I'm the "honest one" Jack Sparrow warned you about, honestly....Red Handed!

Friday, I think. I still need to give the poor guy my phone number! We met through friends and all he has is my e-mail address. Wow, this is my first date since Halloween..and that wasn't really a date it was lunacy. I don't get asked out alot because I haven't been single long and I'm told I put off a "leave me alone" vibe.

Doesn't help that I look like an abused figurehead beaten with an ugly stick. Hee hee :ph34r: Well not really...maybe only half that bad

playing some "Happy Hippy"(does kinda date me....) music....... "Hair" by the Cowsills.... and "Age of Aquarius " 5th Dimensions...... OK not pyrate....... and not dancing (well sorta... but staying in my chair.....)

But DANG...... kinda got me inna realy good happy place just right now....... And there are times when just being happy..... well that's good enough........ :ph34r:

But DANG...... kinda got me inna realy good happy place just right now....... And there are times when just being happy..... well that's good enough........ 

That's the way it should be! Good on ya, mate! :ph34r:

No one puts baby in the corner!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Yep, that's the one :)

LOL, just this evening in a program "The 101 best showbuiz moments that very line was mentioned..i don't even remember that from the movie, i loved the music most and the dance scene at the end, and that sister's "hawaian act" :lol: priceless!

hero.jpg

its when he shows up at the end and walks over to there table to get baby and yes the hawaian act is priceless!

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Oh yeah and when her dad does the speech of approval to the right kid and he tells him about the him being sorry blah blah blah LOL..yeah the end scene's when the truth comes out.

And i love it when dad asks where she learned to dance like that!

hero.jpg

lol yeah maybe i should take up mambo lessons

But why is the rum gone?

so.. is it too late to join this party?

If not... I'm buying this round!!! Here's to being single.. and maybe if it be right for ya.. finding the right pirate to snuggle up with.

Drink up everyone... I'm celebrating my freedom yet.

Kat

Welcome Kat...that me my alias, too.....in me "other life"...I'll have an pot o' Ale if ye don't mind :blink::blink: ..I be a might thirsty tonight. Monday, Monday...can't trust that day.......

Welcome Kat...that me my alias, too.....in me "other life"...I'll have an pot o' Ale if ye don't mind :blink::blink: ..I be a might thirsty tonight. Monday, Monday...can't trust that day.......

Most particularly since this Monday has been scientifically proven to be the most depressing day of the year! :blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4187183.stm

Oh my gosh!!! that explains why I have been craving chocolate today?!??! Ain't science wunnerful? from what I read on the link...I'm movin' to Scotland! Party with men in skirts ummm I mean Kilts, especially on a day like this one was! :blink: