Pirate single's bar

Sheila

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capt z is underage for the bar.. unless you can get him a cider...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Hello. So what is the way to a pirate's heart? I was charmed out of my mind by a handsome rogue working at the faire last weekend and I can't go back for two weeks. I think I might go crazy by then.....

:lol:

Ro-

First of all, relax.

Flirt, tease a little. See if there's any real chemistry there. Most of all, take your time. "Baby steps..."

Enjoy the 'tension' between the two of you. The anticipation can be one of the most exhilarating facets of the initial affair.

Don't worry, and don't get yourself anxious. You'll do just fine. :P

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Well this is a corner of the Pub that I have not gotten a chance to explore yet. I am also a single Lady Pirate. Pleased to meet you all. :)

Single? Lady? Pirate?

My three favorite qualities. Welcome, lass.

An' if ye has rum, yer doubly welcome in my estimation, an' there's a space right here fer ye to sit and share a swig whilst we exchange tall tales, small talk and furtive glances.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

i spent a few hours playing the romance wars at the faire this weekend...with a gay man. he just wanted to play. *sigh*

*grumbles* taken or gay...there always taken or gay!

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

:ph34r: y with the cider! least it aint milk, GYA!

I"M the best chuger round me parts, last time, i, uh, remebered a competition, it was few months ago.... :ph34r:

ANYWaY!!!!whuzza trainalbe? trainable, perhaps? I think not!

lol Once ye guys get to know me I aint as wierd as ye think. I can be serious...at times, but hey, why get down on life. forget yer worries and enjoy the finer things in life, like makin new friends! *takes a drink of his rum punch*

Being single has some advantages..... but well.... I'm single and still living and working with my ex...... (Ok wierd)

kinda fun helping to raise her foster kid...... (unfortunatly she is a "bit" at times)

being into different "stuff" don't help with the "pick-up""bit".... was a Klingon... now a pyrate ....... too wierd.........

this will get me into a bunch of trouble...... but .... I wish prostitution was leagal...... hey ... go get "some"...... leave the women who don't wanna be hastled alone..... snuggling to a pillow ain't the same....... danm I hate the frustration of it .... but I don't want to grab the first thing that comes along and later be unhappy................

whoever it was that posted about "the grass is always greener...." damn... they were right......

...... and rum sometimes works..... sometimes makes it a lot worse.........

Arharhar! Z, ye be mindin' a glass of milk? I ha'en't spiked it. Really. I be not the person to spike a lad's milk, especially not with this 'ere whiskey. You be noticin' a small, tiny weird, funny taste, but that be because the cow the milk came from be old.

...( Patrick me man, me tinks ye need some good lovin' from a curvy wench. Keep yer head up and tink possitive. )...

aaaaargh.... sometimes positive gets to be such a danm hastle....... aaaargh.....

a curvy wench would hit the spot just about right now,,,,, but damn.... where be a good one........

(OK stop felling sorry fer self..... there is always rape and pillage.....)

I cant believe i didnt find this place sooner trajically i shall remain single forever i fear for no man can handle this bloody mary!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff