Pirate single's bar

Sheila

I have recently joined the ranks of singlehood. I decided to see how many of us pirates are treading the high seas on our own. If ye be single belly up to the bar, the first round is on me. :huh:

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently joined the ranks of singlehood. I decided to see how many of us pirates are treading the high seas on our own. If ye be single belly up to the bar, the first round is on me. :P

Me think that us crew members that be hitched to a ball and chain, be need'n the drink more!!

:lol:

Drink up to ye good fortune!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

now don't get me wrong.... I enjoy spending time with the lovely lass', laughing together , curled up on the couch. or haveing someone to hold as we watch the sunset. I'm just very set in my ways and very freespirited. the only time I really miss not being single is the time right before you fall asleep and there is no one to cuddle up to.

now don't get me wrong.... I enjoy spending time with the lovely lass', laughing together , curled up on the couch. or haveing someone to hold as we watch the sunset. I'm just very set in my ways and very freespirited. the only time I really miss not being single is the time right before you fall asleep and there is no one to cuddle up to.

Me thinks ye might be need'n a parrot.

The bigger the better, and the big uns can snuggle up, course ye gotta watch the beaks.

:D

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

Think I'll be taking a break form the dating scene for awhile. I am also very independent and set in my ways. Although I do hope to find that special someone someday, I will enjoy the time to myself. Another round everyone?

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

I agree with privateer and Shelia, too set in my ways to be tied down in marriage. I honestly don't see that ever happening to me. And having kids is not for me either. When I worked at a pre-school/day care it really turned me off from that. What works for some people, doesn't for others. Having a special someone in my life isn't a problem at all, doing the whole marriage thing, that is. It's not for me. :)

Alrighty, enough of that. I need a Plunder Me Cherry margarita! Who else wants one? :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

It's the way you raise your kids that makes the difference. I've been a scouts-leader for a couple of years now, and have noticed that some kids're awesome to deal with, while others're nothing but a nuisance, big-mouthed, arrogant brats that're a waste of genes. Those that're great, are mostly of average parents and raised with a tick when they deserve it. Those that're hell in person, are mostly of overly rich parents that've been raised in one of those newly-fangled semi-pedagogically ways, the crap that goes "Punishing a kid's bad for its moral. Never punish it." and "Giving it a slight tick against the head is the same as beating the snot out of it." Those kids turn out to be spoiled, manipulative, arrogant people that think they're superiour to everybody. I can imagine that such kids can be a let-down in having kids, but at the end, they're like a tamagochi: They turn out good or bad depending on how you raise them. Another part is taking responsibility for it. I've seen kids become big, bad, sneaky, backstabbing harrassers, and the parents know 'bout it, but are blaming one year of school and don't do any effort to change it. See my point? Wether your kids are a gift from above or hell on earth entirely depends on you and your partner.

I agree more plunder cherries fer all B)

if all else fails .... drink your way thru it. :D

I do agree with your points on raising kids. wouldn't mind it so much but finding the right woman that can deal with 'where you going ? don't know . tell you when I get back '

I like kids, I get along really well with them and they in turn really like me. Which is why I get bugged all the time about being a mother. The thing is I don't want to deal with a kid 24/7. That isn't for me. I was the only one who wasn't a parent when I worked at the daycare. So, I got the best night sleep, whereas the other teachers and assistants were always exhausted-lol! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I like kids. watching there faces light up when you teach them something is great. I'm just way to unstable to have them.

:D

wait........ that didn't sound right.

I meant financially and I have a tendency to move to other ports. I plan to be running a sailboat charter in the next two years.

More drinks! woo-hoo! lol!

sounds good to me.. B)

starting to valet again on fri and sat so no drinking till after ten thirty on those days. :D

ahh well I guess I'll just have to sprain my liver tonight.

Cyber drinking is the best kind. Well, sort of, but it keeps ya out of trouble. lol!

aaaahhh that's my problem.

I usually log off and grab a cab to hermosa. and spend the night pub crawling and then walk along the beach and pass out in the boat.

well........ most times I make it that far. speaking of which. :D

It's the way you raise your kids that makes the difference. I've been a scouts-leader for a couple of years now, and have noticed that some kids're awesome to deal with, while others're nothing but a nuisance, big-mouthed, arrogant brats that're a waste of genes. Those that're great, are mostly of average parents and raised with a tick when they deserve it. Those that're hell in person, are mostly of overly rich parents that've been raised in one of those newly-fangled semi-pedagogically ways, the crap that goes "Punishing a kid's bad for its moral. Never punish it." and "Giving it a slight tick against the head is the same as beating the snot out of it." Those kids turn out to be spoiled, manipulative, arrogant people that think they're superiour to everybody. I can imagine that such kids can be a let-down in having kids, but at the end, they're like a tamagochi: They turn out good or bad depending on how you raise them. Another part is taking responsibility for it. I've seen kids become big, bad, sneaky, backstabbing harrassers, and the parents know 'bout it, but are blaming one year of school and don't do any effort to change it. See my point? Wether your kids are a gift from above or hell on earth entirely depends on you and your partner.

Aye, you definitely have a point there.

Me next door neighbor's kid, Matt, is an only child and gets everythin' he wants. My son (same age) is the smallest of 3 and has grown up learning to share, take turns, clean-up, etc. I had to teach Matt to clean-up the toys before he leaves - he started with telling me he couldn't cause he had to go home right now. I had to teach Matt to share and take turns. His mum would actually take a toy from my son if Matt wanted it - yeah, had to teach her too.

Now, you couldn't really blame the kid, cause that is the way he was raised, he just had that "only child" syndrome. It has definitely been a learning process.

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

I dont know my daughter is an only child...Since she is our only one I want her to have good things. But she has to earn them. mostly keeping her room clean taking care of her dog and the rabbit. She has her own computer in her room along with her tv vcr/dvd combo. Recently she started school and the teacher said she is a really sweet kid and gets along well as well as shares well with others. But it is how we raise her to. I try to teach her that you treat others the way you want to be treated.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png