Pirate single's bar

Sheila

Ahoy there. I'm back again. im thinkin about givin' up this thing called love.

Aye, I be givin' it up all the time but it be sneekin' back up on me n' hittin' me o'er the head when I not be lookin' :lol: .....love, ...when ye be lookin fer it ye cannot find it, when ye give up all hope o' findin' it, it be sneekin' back up on ye like a quiet tarantula.... ;)

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dubee dubee doo, exchanging glances...

love, love?! How bout some old fashioned romance! Roses, wining and dining and sweet lies about me eyes. Lingering glances that make me smile, stolen caresses that make me catch me breathe, whispered confessions that make me blush.... :)

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

Sure,...I jest have te be bribin the man with rum!

Full bottle o Capt'n Morgans Tatoo in one hand....promises of a man in the other hand.

let me think.... :lol::o:lol::P RUM, RUM, RUM :lol:

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

• 3 weeks later...

No rum needed luv. (Course it can't hurt). I may have to travel to yon shore and see all ye wonderful lasses.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 11 months later...

Crikey, this end o' th' bar's gotten a bit dusty.....

Ray! ***HACK! HACK!***

How 'bout settin' out a bottle? ***Matt tosses Ray some coin t' keep him happy.***

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Crikey, this end o' th' bar's gotten a bit dusty.....

Ray! ***HACK! HACK!***

How 'bout settin' out a bottle? ***Matt tosses Ray some coin t' keep him happy.***

:blink: AYe Sarah Strolls in looks over and walks up to Matt, Aye there Lover sits next to him pats him on his shoulder. Where yee been. she question'd.

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

Been th' same place I was th' last time ye found me. 'ere 'n' there.....

So. How U doin'? :blink: Care fer a drink? Tis pretty dry at this end o' th' bar.

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.

Been th' same place I was th' last time ye found me. 'ere 'n' there.....

So. How U doin'? :blink: Care fer a drink? Tis pretty dry at this end o' th' bar.

Sure you scoundrel she chuckles, Bar keep she shouts two fine drinks here. as she winks

My Soul Is Full Of Longing For The Secrets Of The Sea And The Heart Of The Great Ocean Sends A Thrilling Pulse Through Me .....

***Ray brings over two mugs of lager for the pair. Sarah whispers to Ray who disappears into the back room. He comes back with two shot glasses of water. He smiles as he sets them down and walks away. Sarah grabs her shot and throws it back followed by a drink from her mug. Strange, Matt thinks as he does the same, throwing back the shot of water.***

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damnthat'svodka!!!!!

***Matt's eyes widen at the unexpected warmth. Reaching down, he lifts the mug and takes a swig.***

WOWZA! Damn woman, TELL me next time. :blink:

***Ray brings over two mugs of lager for the pair. Sarah whispers to Ray who disappears into the back room. He comes back with two shot glasses of water. He smiles as he sets them down and walks away. Sarah grabs her shot and throws it back followed by a drink from her mug. Strange, Matt thinks as he does the same, throwing back the shot of water.***

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damnthat'svodka!!!!!

***Matt's eyes widen at the unexpected warmth. Reaching down, he lifts the mug and takes a swig.***

WOWZA! Damn woman, TELL me next time. :blink:

Aye you can handle it tough guy she chuckles some of us woman can handle out liguor. :lol:

Darlin' I can handle it so long's I know what it is!

Surprise me like that....

Yer goin' th' right way fer a smacked bottom!

:lol: chuckling his way Sarah sticks out her bottom and winks..

getting there.. in a handbasket. MATT!! buy me a round and I'll not yak on your shoes. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

***Matt smacks Sarah on the rump and turns to Ray.***

If she keeps this up mate, I may have t' clear off th' top o' th' bar!

Drinks fer all of us, Ray. I think I hear Sarah say she's buyin'!

:lol: