Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

Ooooh...how could I forget this! Just this past Thursday the alarm down by my desk went off. This was for the smoke alarm. I looked to see that it was one of the rooms in the ALZ unit (ah, my favorite area...NOT!). So I called up to ask if everything was okay and told them the alarm was set off. They checked and said all was well. It was in an unused room. Actually it was one where no one has occupied yet. Weird! I switched off the alarm then and for awhile all was good again. The alarm went off again, same room. Again, nothing wrong. We started to freak, how the hell was it doing that? I called the maintenance guy and he said it could just go off, but, then said it is highly unlikely to do it twice like that. The rest of the night was quiet again, but we were freaked out!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! The ALZ unit sounds like a right freaky place to spend an evening! I was in Denmark last summer, and I visited one of the castles there, dating from the early 1200's... the Danes and Swedes fought over this castle for hundreds of years, and, obviously, we had to walk the battlefield to get up to the castle. Even though it was about 85 degrees, I felt chilled the whole time. And as I walked through the castle, there was one part where I swore I could smell freshly baked bread. I later found out that that was where the bakery had been!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Oh, I feel so bad for all the nurses and caregivers who work up there. Especially the ones who do the Noc shift, graveyard. You'd find me passed out on the floor from fright! The whole place tho has some creepy vibes. Stuff happens in the day too. Hate taking the stairwell, day or night. Just weird vibes. And the elevator isn't any better! *shivers* Okay, I have to go there for the pm shift tomorrow, so let's talk about something else-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ha! Okay, okay! How about the finer points of S'More making? Myself, I like to roast the marshmallow til its golden on the outside, gooey on the inside, then I put it on a graham cracker with a piece of Hershey's bar, then hold the whole thing over the fire again, til the chocolate gets soft...

*Morgan reaches into his pack, and brings out stuff for S'Mores...*

Can I interest you in some?

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Great then!

*Morgan bakes a couple of marshmallows... one catches fire and falls onto the coals...*

Oops! That one was yours! Kidding, kidding... I'll make s'more! OMG, that was bad! Sorry!

*Morgan munches a hot, fresh marshmallow, as the surf rolls onto the soft sand, and the crescent moon glows overhead*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

LOL!

*continues to have a few more and then lays back on the blanket, looking up at the sky. Curls up with a cloak that was brought and slowly...eyes grow heavy...closes slowly. To dream under the starry skies...*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

*Morgan stretches out on his towel, and props his pack under his head... and hears graham crackers crunch as he does so (drat the luck!)... Morgan tosses a little more wood on the fire to keep everyone warm, and watches as shooting stars streak across the sky, and slowly drifts as he listens to the surf crash...*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Merry and Scupper cuddle up on the blanket, stars shine over head saying hello, a gentle breeze blows around them, as dreams dance in their heads. Making supper, doing the wash, seeing a movie hand in hand and sharing the popcorn. Things that can mean so much when the love is there.

She moves closer and holds on to his shoulder, smiling as she sleeps. Til later love.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

What more can a pirate ask for. A lovely lass by his side, a heart full f love, a moonlit night reflecting on the sea, a nd his mates close at hand. I know. A Guiness to toast his good fortune.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

A Guinness toast indeed! If you guys go swimming, just watch for the sharks... I was feeding them burned S'Mores last night (or early this morning?), and they seem to be circling... under a starry sky, lit by a yellow moon, in the warm, warm ocean, blown by floral scented breezes!!

:P

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

passes the guinness over, starts to sing bout No Nay Never.. then switches to Wild Mountain Thyme.

Can I tell ya, Scupper that the stars are no brighter than the ones in your eyes, nor is the pull of the earth stronger than the pull you have over me??

No swimming for me.. ish

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

He wakes up under a date palm and stands up to stretch out his back and stride down to the sea to do some spearfishing. He throws off his long coat, shirt and boots. He wades out into the lagoon with a spear and a pension for killing sea creatures for breakfast.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*pops up in front of William and sprays water playfully at him* The playfully splashes him with her fins then dart back beneath the water only to pop up further away laughing*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Pops her head back up and smiles with delight seeing William all washed up..Then she sank beneath the sea and flipped showing fins of blue green before splashing at the water and spraying William yet again..Then slowly pops back up.....

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Ah me thanks Merry love. But you are the wind in me sails, the seas that boyant me ship, my love or you is like the stars I navigate by. Bright and always there.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Why you little... You got me wet to! *Studley stumbles around trying to remove his boots* That's it *laughing* I'm going to teach this mermaid a lesson *splashes into the lagoon*

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Siren seeing him coming laughingly splashes water at him to keep him at bay. Then Dives deep beneath the waves to frolic and watches carefully as he wades out then swims close to him spraying water upn him before darting away.

Then overhearing Scupper feels tears come to her eyes and starts singing Bella Notte..

Oh this is the night..

Such a beautiful night

And they call it Bella Notte..

Looks around for Master studley and gives him an impish grin flipping her fins at him..

Look at the Skies

so many stars in their eyes

On this lovely Bella Notte.

Side by side with your loved one

You'll find enchantment here.

The Night will weave it's magic spell

when the one you love is near..

For this is the night

and the heavens are right..

On this lovely....

Bella Notte...

Slips back into the warm waters to frolic and splashes William and Master studley again..

Lulled out of his mischievous revenge by Siren's lovely voice, Studley floats on his back admiring the stars in the heavens.

The moment does not last long as he turns and sends a spray of water into the beautiful Siren's amazed face.

"Gotcha" :(

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

Laughingly says Think so Do ya..then sinks below to swim beneath him and bumps him powerfully with her tail only to make him sink as she swims off with powerful strokes of her fins.

Then surfaces to smile impishly at him pushing dark hair from her face.

Unfortunately during the froliking, Studley takes a lung full of water, his eyes roll to the back of his head, and his motionless body floats slowly to the sandy bottom.

iiiiii.jpg

Siren not seeing him ducks underwater to see him motionless and races over to his inert form..Gathers him to her AND pushes to the surface and swims him to shore...

Siren gently pushes Studley into the shallows, but his face has now changed to a shade of blue.

iiiiii.jpg