Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all alone on the beach and away from the others who were at the hidden lagoon..She stood and slowly raised her arms and begin to belly dance upon the beach..Her hair flowed wildly about her writhing frame. Paying homage to the sea of course..Then panting from her exertions she stepped playfully into the frothy sea and playfully splashed in the waters..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

He wanders down the beach with his boots carried in one hand and a blue glass bottle in the other. He sings snatches of sea shanties and walks with no apparent care for progress or destination. He wanders further and further into the shallows, wandering in and out of tidal eddies and small surf carved pools. He makes note of the monochromatic blue that has overcome the world and more than once he turns his head up to admire Luna. He watches the gathering crowd at a distance and smiles at the voices he recognizes over the water. He turns a seashell over with one toe and considers its worth before making his way to the rocks.

He steps up to a sizeable stone and steps aboard the black surface. He surveys the cove, treelines and the lagoon. He makes note of those ships off shore, barely seen in outline. Only their watch lamps blinking. He considers the tin whistle in his coat, but chooses to hum and lay there upon the rocks. He smiles to himself at the not unwelcome heat of the day still contained in the rocks. He is glad that the night air has not leached it all out of them.

He dozes once, twice and then three times.

A sound both alien and familiar comes inland then. A whale has chosen to sing and no one can prefer sleep to that symphony. No one.

He enjoys it undisturbed except for those laughs which carry from the beach. And since these bother him not at all, he drinks and hums. Aye. Drinks and hums.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

*after swimming around a bit, heads off to the side and gets out. picks up the sarong, but only holds it for now. too wet to wear it.* I'm going to walk along the beach. Tis a lovely night. You can join me if you want. *smiles brightly*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

There is a little alcove built into the hillside, just enough to make a quiet place. Merry and Scupp are there, talking and kissing as loves do. The night sky is a dusky blue, like a well-worn pair of jeans. It surrounds them and warms them, holds them gently in an embrace.

The tinkle of glasses and laugther is heard, murmers and silence, splashng as they walk in the water. A night meant for love, for trying out new smiles, old ideas, and soft words for the other.

His hand is in hers, her heart is in his his. Two faiths in one..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

someday, Christine, but you deserve a nice rogue, willing to be with and only you.. hugs.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

*As the warm rays of the setting sun reflect off of the tranquil waters of the ocean, nothing is stirring. As if on signal, just as the last rays of the sun sink below the horizon, and the air feels noticibly cooler, something stirs beneath the surf. A dark form surfaces, its head just peeking above the waves. Ah! It is Capt. Morgan, come to see what is happening on this lovely stretch of pristine beach. Seeing the coast is clear, Morgan rises from the waters, and removes his wet-suit, revealing a t-shirt and beach shorts. He pulls a towel from the waterproof pack on his back, and lays on the beach, smelling the salty air and relaxing...*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Ah, Merry *hugs back* I'm not too worried about that tho, whatever happens, happens. In the real life I went to the beach today, woo-hoo! So now, in my tanquil cyber beach, I'm heading for the water to swim a little. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I convort in the surf with me merry love. kissing, hugging, touching (woohoo!) I mean caressing.

I know. We need a pirate beach barbecue and bonfire!

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Awakening from a long peacefull nap under the palms, Studely jumps to his feet and runs into the woods. A shot is heard and he returns with a wild pig over his shoulder."Someone start digging a pit, it's time for a BBQ!"

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

"I guess I'll be digging the hole myself." "Christine, would you be a doll, and round up some rocks and palm fronds."

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

a last kiss, a quick dry off (caresssing!! woohooo) and Merry and Scupp start digging a hole for the porker. Sand flies everywhere. When its deep enough, they line it with rocks and palm fronds. With all that work comes a big thirst, so they pop open a keg of guinness. They find some small fruit trees and add it as a marinade to the pork, and for eating.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Alright!

Now we got's us a cook-out!

What do you say we make this "surf & turf night" ? I'll go find some clams & oysters to steam open. That porker is gonna take a while to cook and I'm hungry!

iiiiii.jpg