Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

Mary makes herself comfy on her little rock. "Ah.... Home sweet home..." She sighs as she looks out to the sun making quite sure she is an island with herself.

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary stares out into the water and sighs a little day dreaming of her latest crush

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

*Hobbles over the sand on crutches swearing out loud* Sorry for my abscence. I was in a motorcycle accident that was pretty bad. I snapped my left thigh bone which then damaged my artery in the same leg before tearing through my skin. They managed to save my leg by taking a vein from my right leg to replace the damaged artery in my left. I also fractured my left ankle in three places and have a severe case of road rash. I was in the hospital for a week. Im at home now..very sore and cannot sit at the computer for long bouts. However Im at home in good spirits and Im alive. Will I ever ride a motorcycle again? Hell No! :) miss you guys..Take care and Ill see ya'll soon....Siren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Dear God!! Siren, love, you need to be a bit more careful! :huh: My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery (LOTS of Vitamin C for muscle repair - trust me, I've been there!) and an even quicker rehab!! Don't give those physical terrorists an inch!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

OMG! Siren! OW! :huh: Glad t' know thet yer at home, an' doin' better!

Me prayers fer a speedy recovery!

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Dang Siren... my prayers go out to you... your injuries are almost the same as mine... keep a positive mental attitude, lass, and drop me a line if you need ANYTHING... truly, I know what you're feeling, and will help however I can...

{{{BIG HUGS}}}

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Siren lass we all share in relieving you of any and all pain at least ye knows where ta come and relax yep you betcha the moonlit lagoon where the water and the sand heals... Sorry fer yer tragic introduction to pavement.. Takes it slow ye gots no rush round here.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Hope you heal fast, luv. I know what you're going through - I laid my KZ-1000 down on the West Side Highway in NYC many moons ago, and was lucky to walk away from it.

Never rode again after that.

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Mary jumps up on the rock and screams "YAR!" practically falls over laughing. Soon she regains composier and starts to dance with scarf and bells.

But why is the rum gone?

Ye've been sorely missed Fancy! (((Fancy)))) *Big Hugs!*

We were afraid Jack would drink himself t' beyond death!

*I wander off on me own, t' leave th' two o' them in peace, and' find a place fer me long unpracticed katas* My, I be getting rusty, but not too badly, fortunately! *I warm up, by stretching, before going into me routine...*

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Sways her hips hmming one of her fun songs... Her arms go up its almost like story telling. A big smile on her face. So much fun in store....

But why is the rum gone?

My, I be getting rusty

That the reason for the delicious red hair, lass? :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."