Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

I have been wanting to do this for some time now. When I made up the slumber party I had thought to do this too. I kicked it around long enough so, here it is, the moonlight lagoon. A tranquil private beach. Keep it under R rating tho, don't want to lose this post. :)

*walks along the deserted beach. The wind wafts thru my blonde hair. I sigh deeply as my barefeet move along the soft, white sand. I reach the lagoon and sit on the side, dabbling my feet in the cool water. The moon casts a white glow on the shimmery waters.*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a distant sand bar, a lone figure treads slowly toward the beach. On sighting a lovely lass sitting close to a lagoon, Studley calls out "Evening Miss, would you be minding some compny'?".

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

As Master Studley makes his way towards the lovely lass. They spie a couple walking hand and hand in the surf towards them from the other direction. They appear to be lost to themselves. laughing and seeeing no one but each other. Who can they be?

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

"Aye tis a wonderful night out." He sits down beside her, placing his lantern in the sand." Might you like a swig of me rum?" as he pulls a bottle from his coat.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

"Tis me mates Scupper & Merrydeath, come join us friends!"

iiiiii.jpg

Scupper & Merry continue walking along the edge of the surf, lost in each other's eyes." It makes me happy to see those two together again" he replies.

iiiiii.jpg

well now. If it isn't two of me favotite mates. here love. (scupper spreads his coat on the damp sand) There ye go. wouldn't want ye bottom to get chaffed. have some BlackStrap rum or jamersons irish if ye wish. How be ye this fine evening?

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Takes a swig from the bottle. " I had a shipfull of fun the yester nite, and I'm starting to get me sealegs back."

iiiiii.jpg

well now. If it isn't two of me favotite mates. here love. (scupper spreads his coat on the damp sand) There ye go. wouldn't want ye bottom to get chaffed. have some BlackStrap rum or jamersons irish if ye wish.  How be ye this fine evening?

Merry sits on the coat, but makes sure there is enough room for her mate, Scupper. Because what would a beach be, without someone to share it with? Merry leans over and kisses him, till the stars in his eyes out shine the ones in the sky.

Love ya madly, Scupper. I see your tattoo is coming alone nicely!

She opens the little bag she brought, with Ritz and donuts in it.

(Hums How Do I LIve Without You by Trisha Yearwood.)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Another approaches. White Gypsy skirt tied high above one knee..White top short baring her midriff and Belly chain. Long dark hair flowing as the wind playfully teased the strands. She too was barefoot. She paused seeing the others and was about to head back but decided to move off to the beach and sit there listening and watching the powerful surf.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

*strips down ta shorts and shallow dives in*

nothing like the calming energy of the ocean.

its relaxing but............. energetic. hard ta put into words.

*swims out to the breakers to do a little body surfing*

lays in the sun, tired but not too tired, no tan lines but for a hand on her tushy.

mmmmmm, I love summer..and naked sunbathing.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg